Maya Pet Balance Thread

I apologized, you refused the open hand and kept attacking. Are you really surprised we’re back at making snide comments? Anyway, enough time lost talking to you. Your guides are good but I wish I never interacted with you. Don’t meet your idols I guess.

What open hand?

And hey, I am just being a mirror here. You get what you show, nothing more or less.

Dat split image

“I guess I should have been less antagonizing, so I’ll take the blame on that.”
This was my attempt at taking the blame on me. Then you basically said “ho yeah, I blame you on that”. Ok. What is done is done.

This thread has already been split. Get back on to the subject of pet balance or the thread will be closed.

So you accept that you are to be blamed and then blame me for agreeing?

Would would this be a thread for pet balance?
And if it was about pet balance in 1.1.8.1, why not leave it in that thread itself instead of splitting it?

There is very little here about pet balance other than the initial comment itself, which is more of a complaint regarding the patch than anything else.

Because you and myhr2 are dragging it way off from that subject, hence the split. So either get back onto subject or I’ll shut the thread down.

1 Like

I mean, none of the posts here are regarding that subject. So I see no reason why this should be the place to get back into it.

Can I repost my original post back on the 1.1.8.1 thread?

This one is nothing other than back and forth. I see no reason to “derail” it into pet discussion, definitely not about balance or feedback, which if I had any to provide out side of the patch thread, I will do so in the feedback section where it would be more proper, no?

Better to close this down or delete it in that case.