Meh meh meh

/whatever/

recycling being tedious i sorta agree with, but that’s mainly because you need to apply 1 item each time
the current return rate/drop chance of rare material i also think is fine, doesn’t need to be increased nor has any relation to mules/why people use mules/store more legendaries than they need - and those people using mules just need to learn to better evaluate their items/decisions :sweat_smile:

celestial blacksmiths i think has fine use, but perhaps the cost of some crafts could be lowered a bit, probably not too much, but a little. - I’m personally not a fan of the idea of the blacksmiths being the main source of legend acquisition, it’s am ARPG/looter game afterall, so just hoarding mats freely and then going to also freely craft basically every legend in the game (even if there is a bit rng in the craft) i just don’t think fits well or is that good a mechanic, and would cheapen the overall cheap sensation legends already have, imo.

1 Like

Their choice is quite understandable. sometimes after several hundred hours you don’t have a single item from the set you need, if you don’t already have them somewhere in your inventory from alts.

Yeah, even if you don’t do all the things I said above, then at least make blacksmiths a little cheaper + recycling a little more convenient.

what i mean is, as a former mule user myself, is that current dismantling 25% chance from blues, and 50% from legends, is totally fine, and not the reason hoarders/mule users has lots of legends/mules full - but because they are either bad at sorting their hoards, thus have too many duplicates, hoard too much stuff they don’t have mules enough for (ex could be every MI drop in existence), or don’t get rid of duplicates frequent enough(be it dismantle or sell).
I’ve used mules, i know the issue(s) and solutions; return rate of dismantling had/has 0 impact on that :sweat_smile: