[Melee] [1.0.0.6] [u] [g4] [vid] The Infernal Commando

Hi Black Dream, sorry it is seems in that char screen shot I played around with the last 2 points of devotions. instead of Spider I tried it on the Empty Throne that add 15% stun resist. so its: 32% (from 8/8 scars of battle) + 15%(From Empty Throne Devotion 2nd Node) + 25%(from Leathery Hide Augment) = 72%

I don’t think it is necessary though as the overguard gives us 100% reduced stun duration when active. I think the last 2 devotion points are very flexible to choose, I went spider thinking of squeezing points in spirit to physique but since this char has more spirit (8 points) I tried the empty throne.

i see. ty:D
edit: any future plan prior to v1.0.0.8 :rolleyes::stuck_out_tongue:

tried the build just abit different super strong just missing the helm :b just like 50% of the sets hehe

Yeah, I run a quite similar build but with Firestrike and it’s just sick. Its like playing a Michael Bay film - an absurdly high amount of explosions and fire everywhere. :cool:
Love the versatility of BWC Commando - most time just standing in the middle of a huge fireball, smashing and blowing up everything, but also being able to kite and fight with some distance if necessary.

Wonder what other build would be able to do this - melee capability (potent spammable M1 melee attack + tankiness) paired with massive ranged AoE and mobility for kiting.

I cant wait to get home and shove a shard of beronath up my weapon’s butt… totally forgot that item existed… now i can get rid of cadence and save some good points…:rolleyes:

Why not go with Firestrike + Explosive Strike? Nice AoE.

tried it… but i think you got too much aoe already… that its not really needed…I want the points to go to max thermite mine tree and bwc instead for moar burn damage and RR shreds :cool:

will post later

a different setup now and devotions! (credits to JoV)

using shard of beronath to free 30 skill points!

we are able to ultimate ranked thermite mine for moar burn damage… melts everything in sight… :rolleyes:

Beronath’s Infernal Knight

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDDeWZ7
with judicator proc on and overguard for helping that mediocre stun resist!

-edit: would love to use kymon augment on weapons for more burn damage, but creed cunning gives us OA and i have OA separation anxiety issues T_T

So, how does Shard of Beronath? Is it viable?

I have to be honest, single target sucks… because of our crappy weapon damage… other weapons can be used though like grim fate and such but I love RR… Build is viable though with overcapped thermite and bwc tree, u melt nemesis and everything that breathes… Though if u ask me, I have tested firestrike and cadenc too… I prefer cadence… SoB is for testing only, I dropped it already, Beronath be damned :rolleyes: