[Melee Aether] Theodin's Disciple - DW Fleshwarped Strikes Spellbinder

Did you even read the guide. I answered this in the first para FFS

Nice. Very nice indeed

The plus skills are valuable, the flat damage as well and the skill is a Melee proc and not a WPS and therefore isn’t a DPS loss

yes i read what u wrote about how this would work even with crappy stuff but u also said that his set up was impressive and i didnt quite understand that % chaos damage he added so i thought may be there was something specific to this in his build i didnt understand

What about this as a mage hunter variant?

you make your builds in grimstash

More something like this I guess.

Don’t worry about the rolls. Just go with it

I don’t think Inquisitor is bringing much to the mix besides the RR.

"Currently I don’t have good affixes on the MI "

I don’t think Inquisitor is bringing much to the mix. If anyone is willing to test this then feel free to do so. I’ve had enough of Aether builds for a while. Chaos is getting some lovin’ from Chthon soon :stuck_out_tongue:

show me a good and a bad stats on your MI?

I vote people using overquoting should be banned on this forum.

Good and bad stats on MI needs to be checked in grimtools

If you want screen of my MI then here you go

If I have a good rolled MI then I will use that in my setup posted here, why the fuck would I even bother lying on an internet forum.

FTFY
:smiley:

show me pic on good stats and your bad stats pic?

Good thing someone told this spoiler guy on the steam forum to go to the official forum. What a joy.

^ I second this motion

Why Reckless Power instead of Harbinger of Souls? Just cause of flat aether?Lifesteal + attack speed aren’t enough of a reason?

someone told that… omg kids with boring life have not anotehr things talk about, and kids love go offtopic in threads, its why kids love steam, so go back to steam punk… I hope you wake tomorrow and are blind

Which moderator I should write for blocking this guy??

What the heck is he asking? Things seem to be getting lost in translation. Is the screenshot of my weapon not loading for anyone else or is the resolution not clear?

What I say applies to not only this build to most Necro builds. Harbinger of Souls is useful only when:-

1. Random Necro Build : Your OA, DA are at optimum levels and you don’t have a better exclusive skill
  2. Vitality Decay Necro build : Flat Decay and duration
  3. Vitality -> “x” damage type conversion Necro build : Provided your OA/DA is at good levels. That flat Vitality Decay is pretty good for conversion based DoT builds

The Life Steal and Attack speed are never the reason to pick Harbinger of Souls, it’s good for Vitality Decay that it’s good at. So for Aether Reckless Power will always beat Harbinger

EDIT:

@korsar Looks like a mod (eis) responded to the request/report. In hindsight I should have called upon powbam before reporting the post. It’d have been much more fun

On a side note, “Report” feature is used to “ping” developers and moderators to notify them about something
The moderators you should contact for specific things are eisprinzessin (Minister of Information is a special title, but the “pee” colored name indicates he has moderator privileges) and jiaco.
There actually are two more moderators called Father Squid and EyesWideOpen. But I don’t think they’re active so contacting them is useless imo.
There might even more people who might have been appointed as moderators at some point but many seem to have “opted out”

I don’t mind PMs, if you can wait for a response, but the shotgun approach is the best way to connect with the forum team when you need a moderator.

Just found a Corrupted Theodins Heart of the Aether, going to make this build just to use it, lol.

that weapons you have ok show me pic on good rolled one ?

Good choice
It works without any good rolls so you should be good
The idea is to use the granted sill of the MI

I dont understand you mate and unless you or anyone else is willing to help me understand it this ill go on endlessly which is something I wont prefer
Maybe ask someone else on the forums who speaks your native language to help convey the message. I suggest this cause you seem very passionate about wanting to prove that I am using unfair means so this might help you

Do you have any videos of this in action?

Is this a glass cannon type build?