[Melee Aether] Warped Striker - Aether based Shadow Strike build

Thanks for comments. I will try it once I finish experimenting with 2h aether strikes SB build. :smiley:

Isn’t Aether Strikes restricted to Heart of Theodin Marcell? Did we get a 2h version of it?

Yes, there are no 2h version for it. By aether strikes I mean SS and CS with maximum damage types conversion to aether.

I was upset not having epic rings set and blueprint on helm with convertion of elemental damage to aether for my fun build of SB: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRymBVD. But once looked at your nice guide, I realized that I have much better option due to the amulet. I need to think about changes in gear, skills and devotions setup the build to be capable to complete AoM campaign on Absolute.

Hmm

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZor7YzV

Just make sure you get Acid Resist and Shadow Strike skill mod on the amulet. That skill mod is crucial to Aether based Shadow Strike

Since you’re an arcanist with a CDR weapon. TD is recommended

Hmm, looks interestring. Thank you!

P.S: It’s sad cold damage from Nightfall won’t be converted to aether - we have to use items with universal elemental damage conversion to aether for 2h build. :frowning:

I am still not clear on how conversion on skill mods is.

I see. I have blueprint for amulet, so will try to check how it works today.

Chthon,

I crafted the amulet and tested the skill modifier on SS. I can confirm that conversion on skill modifier does not affect Nighfall. It works only for the SS itself but not for skill mods. Sad, but true. :frowning:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61656

Ah fuck :mad:
Thanks for testing it mate. :slight_smile:

And thank your korsar. Your last comment on your own thread sums everyone’s feelings accurately :smiley:

Small update to the reaper setup.

Setup updated a little

(Sorry for double post :p)

Clairvoyant’s set?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup inspired by Fluff’s setup linked in Closing section. Only the Reaper can use it imo, the Breaker’s lack of RR is the reason why I prefer not to use it there.

Of course, moving the gear around and getting something like Necrosis/Haunt would enable even the breaker to equip it but I don’t think it’s worth it as I value Belgothian’s reset too much on builds like this

The OA and Crit Damage
3.7K OA with up to 110% Crit :smiley:

What Crit Damage you reach on vanilla enemies ?

The highest damage registered probably belongs to Fabius/Iron Maiden. It’s not reliable since they were both humans :undecided:

Want me to hunt down nemesis (non-Human) or would Rashalga/Shar’Zul testing do the trick?

Oh just Fabius test with Full Cunning and Maximum Anatomy of Murder :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent you a pm regarding this :stuck_out_tongue:

Small update to both setups

Hi,

I’ve been playing a DW pistol purifier, almost lvl 100 now. So I’m thinking about starting a DW melee class, and seems like the Reaper could be a good one to build.

A few question:

1. For the Reaper build, or just melee in general, is it active-skill heavy? Cause so far for my purifier, all I really do is default attack, with minimal active skill usage.
  2. Is this build equipment specific heavy? or it’s okay.

Thanks in advance!