Member "World Map"

Was curious, where all the people here come from, so made a little statistic.
It´s not complete, many users did´nt reveal the location. Most of all members are from USA - no surpise. But it´s amazing, how many people from all over the world already heard about Grim Dawn and registered in this early development stadium. Iron Lore obviously made an excellent job with TQ, so the word about Crate (born from the ashes) and the new project spread quickly through the communities…

Argentina
Lord Sauron, Aioros,

Australia
Kluga, AXidenT, Yamiki, Delysid,

Austria
SlayerII,

Belgium
Phuncz, Katje,

Bulgaria
Disturbed,

Canada
Malpheas, Deriaz,

El Salvador
Shayagor, Chronikuz, Chronikuz,

Finland
ZZSmufa, Poinas,

France
Sebbu, Nxt, Jean, Yggdrasil, jiaco,

Germany
codemajor, zyklop, CKomet, Adidasimus, Kaets, eisprinzessin, Perturabo,

Hungary
MadWasp,

Italy
salsero71ita, Dragonero,

Malaysia
alexei,

Netherlands
yerkyerk, context, Xeneonic,

New Zealand
paulusx, Prosoro, Sandirk,

Norway
Roros, Silversin, bravo8, Xifi, krissgjeng,

Poland
andreyy

Puerto Rico
Darktruth77,

Romania

Slovenia
Z3us,

South Africa
Beylie, Anakha56, Sankekur,

Spain
Skorpion_King,

UK
jameswhite1979, markmuso, Panthro, Batman, Llama8,

Ukraine
Frostroomhead,

USA
Renevent, Meghiddo, FlawleZ, Scryer, Tavillion, Azmodan_Sin, Jophilli, GermanZombie, Coridan, OblivioN, popsthegreat, VeggieBoy, climber, chiroho, shawnmck, Shattered.likeness, heron, gvblake22, Roland, Simtechray, TECHNOmancer, Mines51, Hajimoto, SoulSeekkor, cyanstorm, ASYLUM101, JMD,

Where’s Poland! >:(

Well, I’m from Holland/The Netherlands. You could put Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands together and call it Benelux. Than we have at least a decent membership count :slight_smile:

USA wins…whats our prize? World domination?

France too !

Meh, EU wins.

Romania.

10madromanians.

updated :wink:

@andreyy
Sorry, checked only the posts in the introduction thread. :slight_smile:

Isn’t there some online program where you can fill that stuff out so you can see where most people hail from?

Another one from the UK here!

http://flagcounter.com/

I suggested that in another thread, lol. IDK if that’s what you were thinking. I see it a lot on Blogs. I’ve seen it on a few websites as well, but mostly Blogs.

Nice work!

Nice people! :slight_smile: Keep comin’ ! Update sometimes… Good to see our fanbase throughout the world!

Sign me up for Slovenia :wink: (EU)

Add me to the list of USA.

updated :wink:

Perhaps it could also be a starting point for local fanbases or sites - people in the same country can connect directly and talk about fan-projects.

Shattered.likeness from U.S.A.

The Netherlands!

Not exactly. More like a globe which either automatically shows where the visitors are coming from, or allow users to fill in their country.

It’s fascinating to see how games can bring people from all over the world together.
A common interest is what the world needs. I guess it is a small world after all. :slight_smile:

Another American here!