Meme Time! Show us your silly builds :D

Don’t usually go for some extreme memes that I know won’t work well but here are a couple of somewhat exotic EoR specs:

Bleeding EoR snb Dervish spinning together with three Blade Spirits
Cold/Lightning EoR Archon

Bonemonger aether CT caster with SSouls & AC.

And I have this planned for the missing builds workshop… :eyes:

:rofl: …yes, bleeding defiler.

@DeputyChuck will surely like this. :grin:

2 Likes

I really do! That’s awesome :smiley:

should have used blood knight set for true meme
:grin:

@banana_peel did Bleeding Blade Arc Blood Knight Warlord once and it actually somewhat worked.

1 Like

1 Like

I did far more extreme memes than that, unfortunately.

6 Likes

You were never the one shy of exploring the deep dark corners of toxic builder’s mind for sure

5 Likes

Ah yes, Meme Builds! The only builds I care about!

Behold the father of all my Meme builds, Harry the Has-Been. It’s been a long time since I played this build, I believe it was a SSF. An old, drunken veteran of the pre dawn days, Harry has somehow survived all these years, with a terrible addiction to Burrwitch Brew. Though somehow, even while staggering, he manages to dodge most every attack that comes his way, like a Rock Lee.

4 Likes

Haha, I know, right? As people are posting their ‘meme’ builds, I’m like “Is every build I’ve ever made a meme build? Well damn…”

2 Likes

Is this… actually in the game ???

And where! ?

2 Likes

loyalist pack 1 item
the one that has the wisp pet too

3 Likes

Physical bombs, using Baldir set because yes it’s the most practical way to convert all the fire damage (all the others are … worse).

4 Likes

Big cold mines? BIG cold mines! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hybrid Acid EoR

With the changes in poison->acid retal, Daega was fun to twist into an EoR hybrid of both Retal and Normal damage … something between Full EoR acid retal and Dunefield acid EoR. With the occasional Blade barrier thrown in.

(No Ascension, as it’s more aimed at mindless controller play. Vire, Spin, occasional BB)

Mostly meme because it looks quite glassy and not tested. (Edit: I see that I have chosen the wrong affix for the ammy. I’ll leave that to those that take a look…).

Fervered Rage/ Blade Barrier Retaliaton Hybrid.

Blade Barrier retal was always so difficult to build in. This one is also Daega Set, but tries to profit off of Max Blade Barrier + Fervered Rage, and uses mixed retal/normal DEE for the remainder of the time.

Also new patch adds some changes to Dreeg’s Affliction (which is probably still overshadowed by others) - but it looks like it could work fine here. Another theory craft for a fun meme.

Fervered Rage has some improvements, so while afaik %total damage doesn’t impact retal, it will improve the normal damages portions (DEE and stuff).

2 Likes

Oh elder gods, here we GO!

Elemental FS Purifier:

Adventures in Dual Wield Savagery Gunslinging:
Ludi version - Vindicator, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Ultos version - Vindicator, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Elemental Gunslinging Deceiver:

100% Lightening to Cold TSS Spellbreaker:

Scion of Arcane Forces Battlemage:

It works lawl, still meme as hell.

100% Fire/Lightening to Cold Chillheart Spellbreaker:

It’d probably work better as a Sab, but all that juicy elemental damage from IEE was hard to ignore lawl.

Of course I haven’t been able to properly test these out due to my ADHD getting in the way of everything… But so far, they work, sure they’re not going to take home any awards or get into deep SR, but limited SR 70-75 testing has them passing despite a lack of optimisations/sane building choices.

Oh and I have a new Tester file I’m trying to get sorted, it has everything unlocked and will have all the stuff the community Tester file lacks, like components, crafting materials, resistance pots and augments. So you don’t have to GDstash every little thing.

4 Likes

O_o

True madness it is, but it works, so I’m so going to build it lawl! Levelling will be painful as hell of course, but I must embrace the madness!

1 Like

Elemental oblivion? :astonished:

ELEMENTAL OBLIVION!!! :exploding_head:

Enjoy. :rofl:

4 Likes

where is pierce damadz obliv ?

1 Like