Mergo's collection of endgame builds!

:skull_and_crossbones: This is a collection of my builds that are capable of doing endgame. :skull_and_crossbones:

:exclamation: THIS IS ONLY A SHOW’N’SHARE! THERE WON’T BE BUILD GUIDES! :exclamation:

With endgame I mean builds that are capable of doing:

• Ultimate MC Dungeons
  • Ultimate Shattered Realm 75-76
  • Gladiator Crucible 150-170
  • Some (but not all) Celestial-Bosses

:tada: I will also add more builds to this list in the future fyi. :tada:

:tada: Newest builds will always be posted and added at the bottom of the build-list! :tada:

Let’s get started:

:faction_outlaw: Elemental Cadence Luminari Tactician :faction_outlaw:

:faction_dreeg: Acid Bone Harvest & Ravenous Earth Deathguard Oppressor :faction_dreeg:

:faction_aetherial: Aether Callidors Tempest + Vindictive Flame Agrivix Sorcerer :faction_aetherial:

:faction_aetherial: Aether Reap Spirit + Devastation Diviner Spellbinder :faction_aetherial:

:damage_chaos: Chaos Aegis of Menhir & Doom Bolt Voidsoul Sentinel :damage_chaos:

:damage_chaos: Chaos Flames of Ignaffar & Sigil of Consumption Black Flame Deceiver :damage_chaos:

:damage_chaos: Chaos Fire Strike Darkblaze Pyromancer :damage_chaos:

:damage_cold: Cold Blade Spirits & Rune of Hagarrad Chillwhisper Infiltrator :damage_cold:

:damage_cold: Cold “spam” Ring of Steel Korba’s Spellbreaker :damage_cold:

:damage_cold: Cold “spam” Stun Jacks & cooldown Callidors Tempest Harra’s Sorcerer :damage_cold:

:damage_cold: Cold/Lightning Wind Devils & Sigil of Consumption Trozan Conjurer :damage_lightning:

:damage_cold: Cold/Lightning Trozan’s Sky Shard & Wind Devils Trozan Druid :damage_lightning:

:damage_fire: Fire Blackwater Cocktail & Judgment Infernal Knight Shieldbreaker :damage_fire:

:damage_fire: Fire Fire Strike Flame Keeper’s Purifier :damage_fire:

:faction_solael: Vitality Bloody Pox & Ravenous Earth Dark Ones Cabalist :faction_solael:

:exclamation: Remove Fevered Rage for :deer: or you will die! :exclamation:

:faction_solael: Vitality Ravenous Earth, Wendigo Totems & Devouring Swarm Dark Ones Ritualist :faction_solael:

:faction_solael: Vitality Sigil of Consumption, Siphon Souls & Ravenous Earth Valguur Cabalist :faction_solael:

:damage_fire: Fire “spam” Blackwater Cocktail Infernal Knight Sorcerer :damage_fire:

:faction_solael: Vitality Bloody Pox, Sigil of Consumption & Siphon Souls Valguur Cabalist :faction_solael:

:exclamation: Remove Fevered Rage for :deer: or you will die! :exclamation:

:faction_aetherial: Aether Cadence Krieg’s Battlemage :faction_aetherial:

:faction_aetherial: Aether Doom Bolt, Reap Spirit & Sigil of Consumption Clairvoyant Cabalist :faction_aetherial:

:damage_fire: Fire Blackwater Cocktail & Sigil of Consumption Blazeseer Pyromancer :damage_fire:

:faction_solael: Vitality “spam” Blackwater Cocktail & Ravenous Earth Blightlord Defiler :faction_solael:

:damage_fire: Fire Devastation & Summon Guardian of Empyrion Pyran Templar :damage_fire:

:damage_cold: Cold/Lightning Trozan’s Sky Shard & Sigil of Consumption Trozan Warlock :damage_lightning:

:damage_cold: Cold/Lightning Devastation & Trozan’s Sky Shard Eastern Templar :damage_lightning:

:damage_lightning: Lightning “spam” Stun Jacks & Storm Box of Elgoloth Light’s Defender Purifier :damage_lightning:

:faction_dreeg: Acid “spam” Sigil of Consumption Radaggan Sentinel :faction_dreeg:

:damage_lightning: Lightning Blackwater Cocktail & Wind Devils Cyclone Elementalist :damage_lightning:

:faction_solael: Vitality Rune of Hagarrad, Rune of Kalastor & Ravenous Earth Fasterblaze Apostate :faction_solael:

:drop_of_blood: Bleeding Bloody Pox, Devouring Swarm & Grasping Vines Wildblood Conjurer :drop_of_blood:

:damage_chaos: Chaos Obsidian Tremor & Word of Pain Custom Deceiver :damage_chaos:

:faction_solael: Vitality Grasping Vines & Devouring Swarm Wildblood Archon :faction_solael:

:damage_cold: Cold Blade Spirits, Summon Guardian of Empyrion & Nemesis “fake pets” Chillwhisper Dervish :damage_cold:

:exclamation: The +5 GoE on the BoM is absolute :cheese: and you are EXTREMELY unlikely to ever get one without using GDStash, you have been warned! :exclamation:

Also shout-out goes to @Maya & @tqFan who helped me with the formating & the nerds :nerd_face: of the discord group I’m with who always provide very valuable input and feedback! Thanks a alot! :partying_face:

MOAR to follow… :grin:

16 Likes

reserved 1.

reserved 2.

Hello how to level elemental cadence?

3 Likes

How many of these builds have leveling guides, when will you be posting them, and can I beat all supers within 15 minutes of hitting level 100 with your leveling guides?

5 Likes

Friendly formatting suggestion

:purple_circle: Ele. Cadence Luminari Tactician :purple_circle:

:purple_circle: Ele. Cadence Luminari Tactician :purple_circle:

3 Likes

remind me how you get it to display the emotes in the paragraph “title”
when i quickly did it i just got

I added some random bullshit in tags at the beginning of each line, quote my whole post and you’ll see it
Something real like <b> (makes the text bold) works too. Why does it work? I have no clue.

2 Likes

This whole thing looks like a big hassle to make unless I missed something or maybe you could explain it to me please via DM? :slight_smile:

Not rly into the whole forum formating stuff… :sweat_smile:

EDIT: Also added MOAR builds! :grin:

3 Likes

I hope this doesn’t mean you’re retiring. :face_with_head_bandage:

Can’t wait to see what MOAR you have to follow.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to disappoint you! But I am in fact…

…not retiring yet! :grin:

3 Likes

Sick collection. good work my friend! Formatting looks great. i re-did my old Darkblaze pyro to your spec and it’s awesome! Weapon was bit tricky to get but I found a nice ‘Void-touched of the Abyss’ that works quite well.

1 Like

Thanks a lot & nice to hear ur having a good time! :tada:

Void-touched of abyss is mighty fine too!
The most important affix is of the abyss here anyways cuz you want it for the dr % & rr % it offers!
Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Only person to ever really retire (in his head) is mald_lee

1 Like

:grin: Heard you like even MOAR builds?! :eyes:

:partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Please tell next time what builds you add or even copy new builds to your new messages.

1 Like

newest builds are always at the bottom of the OP.

thought this was obv. enough tbh :sweat_smile:

can add a line like that tho :wink:

EDIT: Added! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…even moar! :wink:

1 Like