Mid Game Spellbinder Advice? :D

Hey, I’m new to the forum, 1st time writing here even if I’ve read a lot of posts here and there, and I wanted to ask for some advice about my 1st “serious” character.
Here it is:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQXDJEZ

I’ve followed some guides/watched some vids to understand what I wanted, this is probably the guide I’ve followed the most even if not the only one: [1.1.4.2] Aether Drain Essence Spellbinder

To be clear, I know I’ve low res (not even every item has a component), but these are the items that give me the most dmg I can have for now and I use them mostly to farm SR75-76 in normal (where I can face tank every boss 1v1, but vs more bosses at the same time if I’m out of MoE and MoT I die even with capped res :frowning: so I prefer having more dmg to do during MoT). Anyway if needed I’ve other items in the stash that let me have all capped res and a little bit of dmg less.

Talking about what I can do:

-With this character I’ve beaten without too many difficulties vanilla game in ultimate (still need to try expansions, but I’ve always found AoM “easy” considering that my aether res has always been hard-capped, while FG may take more time).

-SR 75-76 on normal in 15-20 mins :frowning:

-Every rogue dungeon on elite without too many problems, only problem on elite is Morgoneth that I can’t beat reliably.

-SoT on ultimate? I’m able to, I did it but since even with items that give me capped res I’ve 10.5k hp it isn’t safe, I may die one-shotted if I don’t play safe.

-Crucible, I haven’t tried it that much. For now I’ve only beaten Aspirant 100. I’m too squishy to reliably try to farm crucible, where if I die my run ends (unlike SR).

Talking about what I would like advice about:

1. Are there good items for a vitality-aether caster that you think may help me? Like something I can craft or some green not too difficult to find? Cause I’ve passed lvl.94 not too long ago so I still need to change my gear and any help about it would be appreciated :slight_smile: .

2. I’m actually farming SR75-76 on normal cause I’ve found it to be the best remunerative way for me to earn blueprints + legendaries since I want Uroboruuk’s set, but I need around 15-20 mins for every run. It’s a lot of time, I know, but do you honestly think is there something more worth? Like, I don’t know a route to farm totems may give me more blueprints with the same time spent?

3. My 1st objective now is to be able to beat Lokarr for his set. I don’t know at all how strong he is, some says he isn’t that difficult, some says he is nearly impossible, a lot depends even by the build, but do you think my spellbinder with Uroboruuk’s set may be able to beat him and if so, do you think he’s a difficult matchup for a caster with MoT or not?

4. Any suggestions for Morgoneth? I know I can beat him, but I’ve too many problems with him and I don’t know how to resolve them (and I’m talking only about elite :frowning: ).
    Cause, for example, I had lots of problems even with Gargabol, but after hard-capping +100% fire res and understanding his pattern I’ve been able to beat him fairly easily, while with Morgoneth I’ve hard-capped +75%cold res, +50%vit res and the rest mostly capped a bit more than 80% but I’ve no idea how to beat him consistently cause I know I can’t face tank him but if I escape when MoT is in cd he jumps on me and if I don’t rift in time he damages where it hurts me more: physical dmg. In addition, there are the blue balls everywhere (that don’t deal a lot thanks to cold res but are still annoying) + the magis. Like I said, If I rift when he jumps on me and I don’t take too much dmg from the balls I know I can beat him but is hard af. It’s probably just a problem of build, with all resistances capped I lose too much dmg so I can’t beat him fastly enough, but I still wanted to hear smn else idea. Is my approach wrong, do you think I miss something? do I need to MoT something in particular? is there a distance I can escape to without having him jump on me? I don’t know, everything would be appreciated :innocent: .

5. Well, every advice is appreciated:smiley:

Thanks for reading and for any possible help I could receive and sorry for the long post (and maybe even for bad English, not my main language, I may write something without any meaning :smiley: )