Mindreaper in SR is so overtuned

Seriously i’d rather have another nemesis than what the fuck this is. As soon as i enter the screen i am immediately gangbanged by 6 copies and instabbed. Not to mention his damage is already ridiculous and he jumps around.

Kill him,before the split up,problem solved:)

His leap is actually the most dangerous thing about him, it deals an insane amount of IT. His copies fortunately don’t seem to have the leap, but the original can disengage if you fight in melee range and then bop you with the leap if you don’t get out of the way. And the disengage has RR.

You mean like somehow kill 6million hp of him under 20 seconds while fabius and maiden is chain disrupt stunning you?

Other than pet build i don’t see anyone else dealing with this cancer.

thats the most annoying thing, if he leaps and you try to pull you accidently pull other boss then you can call that run over. If you dont kill him fast enough once he splits the damage become so insane i just vaporize, and i could tank 2 reapers with my binders for gods sake.

Also once you die and re-enter he for whatever reason immediately split into copies -.-

this dude was trouble before even shard 75 and haven’t seen him for a while at this shard, but my god what a pain in the ass to deal with.

I dealt it with phys DE oppressor. Actually, i didnt even knew, that he has some sort of spilt. And i assure you, there are far more dangerous combos.
BTW, IM and fabius are so cheesy for him, they die faster than some yellow mobs do.

theres a few mobs which are are horribly overtuned in SR especially for melee. The two that first spring to mind is yes, mindreaper, and secondly slathzar. Really melee builds other than oathkeeper tanks and ranged classes struggle in SR. There are a few smart ppl with insane gear who can get really far with dual wield and 2h melee but in general melee is not in a good place.

And you know why they’re overtuned? Because there exits so-called “fumble/impaired aim” mechanics, used by those bossed too, that literally destroys DPS for attack builds. And melee cant even avoid that debuff by staying far away.
Fumble/impaired aim are UNFAIR, cause they cant be countered. You can overcap resistances VS res shreds, overcap DA VS crits, get 80% stun, freeze, trap, skill disription, even slow resist to counter those mechanics. But there are no “fumble/impaired aim resistance” in this game, despite it SHOULD be.

Thats really just melee specific right? Casters/range or pet builds never have to worry about it.

This boss mindreaper is absurd in that not only his main body is full of bad news of RR high damage and mobility, his illusions also got their own stats which are buffed by SR and bunch of mutators, and all 6 of them does same damage to you, thats insane! ive never seen a boss like this except pre-nerf Kuba and that was a nemesis so bad people struggled more on it than Ravager.

Melee and ranged attack builds are effected by fumble/impaired aim repectively…

Pets are also affected by this, if they’re not casters.

Looks like i was somewhat right though as patch notes fixed his supposely more illusions spawning.