Mini Guide to Leveling Alts in Crucible 1-50

Thank you so much!!!
I got referred from this build [1.0.2.1]Deathmarked Shadow Strike Spellbreaker

I am a newbie and I went through hell… haha
It took me 30 hours? to clear normal level at first.
With this guide, I can level up pretty much any character and farm for good build.

Thank you!

I once started a character at level 1, made it to wave 50 (as you get xp every 10 waves, and maxed devouring swarm back when it was even stronger was enough to kill everything).

My crucible only characters get boring at around level 35, but I have made it to round 100 at that level without dying…

Good guide overall, but I’d recommend being a bit more daring to make it more exciting :stuck_out_tongue:

Great guide.

Time to level an alt

Hey all, thanks for reading the guide and sorry about the wait on updating. Just wanted to say I added a few things on the expansion like masteries, constellations and such. This expac has been amazing and the two new masteries are ridiculously good for leveling alts.

I would HIGHLY reccomend using either of the 2 new masteries if you are leveling a character who will be mixing with Vanilla masteries.

Inquisitor : Word of Pain++ is very strong for st and aoe. Word of Renewal is a strong buff, heal, does my taxes, and washes dishes. I didn’t care much for Inquisitor Seal and the runes so I just used Pain, Renewal and Fireballs, gg. Inquisitor is VERY good for quickly building points into your second mastery due to only needing 2 skills capped.

Necromancer : SOOOOO many options. Pets, ranged, melee mage. Necromancer doesn’t even care if he’s naked the options are so good. I love Bone Harvest and Ravenous Earth. Idc much for pets but my buddy loves the pets and they are quite good. The “I don’t want to move” build : cap pets, Ravenous Earth and put on Perdition’s set, gg.

Getting the crucible DLC has made leveling alts so nice, even if its just for 10 devotion points early on then casually going through the main quest, and this guide was super helpful in making some alt leveling not a stressful mess of boredom

Thanks, gonna try this next time I level a new alt.

So, what about die 150,130,110 farm for new characters?

Any chance you will update this for Forgotten Gods?