Mnemosyne - Pet Conjurer

Excellent stuff.

Love me some lazy builds

1 Like

Hi Maya, I very enjoyed your pet builds and here you come with the 1 button build, nice job and thank you for this build :smiley:

1 Like

First two comments for Maya’s new build are from players named “Lazycalm” and “Lazy_player” :smirk:

6 Likes

First off, I’m happy to hear that the 1.1.9.0 patch’s changes to pets did not melt Maya’s ice cream, after all. And thank you for the new build.

How does this pet conjurer compare to your other famous conjurer, the Fluffy Squishy?

1 Like

Use GDAutocaster to cast Blood of Dreeg regularly and you only have to press the move key… Oh wait, you could automate that as a toggle and just move your mouse… Oh wait, … No, you probably can’t automate moving your mouse… :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Maya,

How does this build compared to your The Fluffy Squishy.

It seems a lot lazier but I’m guessing the trade off for that is also the damage?

1 Like

Ty, ty. I was a bit stumped for inspiration and realized I could always go for more laziness :yum:

N…not my alts. I swear!!! :open_mouth:

One day, one day image

Unfortunately, while this is lazier than fluffy Squishy, the trade off indeed comes from lack of damage. It does like half the damage of Fluffy Squishy. So, for general usage, I still recommend that over this.

But if you want maximum laziness, this will do fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I kind of don’t want to admit this, but the new patch is the reason why this build exists. More power to base pets meant I could do stuff otherwise not possible and made weird stuff like this possible…

1 Like

Crate of Entertainment falls.

Fight was a bit hairy though since kiting the crates felt like plying high speed tetris…

1 Like

Since this time next month I will be 91, this looks like a possibility getting through it
Sort of a last try. The only build I made it through was years ago a retal character

2 Likes

good luck from a 61 year old

1 Like

Best of luck :+1:

I’ve been playing an altered Fluffy Squishy build for a while. Maya claims she/he is lazy but to me, not a true devotee of laziness. My brain has a left side and a right side, just like my mouse. Left is for 'Move To" and right is for ‘Blood of Dreeg’. I never use Curse of Frailty. It will be interesting to see how this build compares with my dumbed down version of Fluffy Squishy, which clears Ultimate. Even Mnemosyne has a Rune of Displacement which I will never use. The right hand will control the mouse and the left hand will control the drink/TV remote control. Having a keyboard in my lap would greatly decrease my playing time. Thank you for all that you’ve given to us pet lovers Maya! (I’m 57, which is 91 in gaming years) Take care.

2 Likes

MMO mouse with lots of buttons + GDAutocaster = play just about anything without a keyboard if you want. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I can never bring myself to mod a game. Just a personal preference. As for the mouse, I wear them out fast and buy cheap ones. I’ll have to look into finding a durable MMO mouse, if they exist. Just started this build and the self-found character is only level 36. Probably a week away from level 100, but having a great time.

1 Like

Seen anything in the latest public test changelog that you’d add to this Maya?

1 Like

Rektby getting rekt’d by pets on HC. Boris swiftly followed. :grinning: That was at L24.

1 Like

Might make a lazy Briarthorn Pet build once the new patch rolls out with the same concept instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Familiar Pet buffs seem mostly centered around 1 Birb builds and other changes will require less lazy approach :sob:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gzaAON (experimental link although I am pretty sure dropping Familiar entirely would be better in favour of taking Zaria’s amulet + Briarthorn Off-hand)

Planned Lazy Briar build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dD1zL2

11sfsf

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering as I played the Conjurer today whether just having Briar and Hellhound might be possible. :thinking:

It can take down Callagadra, albeit slowly…

So, definitely a viable option. That said, I need to try Crate before making any final judgements on the build. My standards for even meme builds keep on rising :sweat_smile:

EDIT: Tested Cally with the briarthorn build (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dD1zL2)

Took 30mins, but no potions needed and pets rarely die. So lazy, yes. But once new patch rolls out, will be even slower :expressionless:

1 Like