[MOD] 8-Player Support + Difficulty Scaling

Try this one. It contains x86 and x64 DLLs.
Grim-Dawn_8-Players_DLL_for_1197.zip (3.3 MB)

I will update it this week. Thanks for the notice.
Edit: The DLL files have been updated to version 1197 and have been tested working.

DLL files have been updated to version 1198, tested working.

I introduced Grim Dawn to my best friend and his 3 sons. The 5 of us play together every Saturday using this mod, and they are absolutely loving it. :grinning:

3 Likes

Do they still apply to 1.1.9.8?

Do the mods still work with 1198? Yes.
Are they up to date with 1198? Probably. As far as I am aware, the multiplayer balance adjustment has not been changed in a very long time. If it had, I assume it would have been mentioned in patch notes.

Fantastic mod, really been enjoying 6 player. The mod has stopped working after the latest patch. Any chance of an update? many thanks and kind regards.

Oh, dang I thought for sure that the hotfix wouldn’t break it, but I never checked. I’ll update it later today. I’m glad you enjoy it!

Quick side note: I plan to add a plus2 and plus3 mod, but I’m going to wait until v1.2 comes out because it’s possible it might break the mod entirely and require that I rebuild it from scratch.

2 Likes

New files have been uploaded for 1.1.9.8 hotfix.

I wonder if there will be a 1.1.9.9, or if 1.2 is the next version? I am afraid I don’t know whether this mod will work at all when the new patch comes out. I might need to rebuild it from scratch. It might take me a while to do so, so I apologize if there isn’t an update for a while after this. I recommend making a backup of your game, in case you want to continue playing the old version in the future.

1.2 is the next version.

Can you give me directions on how to make the changes myself?
I am a professional programmer and have done disassembly work. I have IDA and other tools.
I just need a general idea of what to change.