[Mod] Central GD-Zenith Thread

Hmm, if its working, then i am blind or something, thx for response)

Hey i just found a bug with Rupture skill (elementalist tree). When i convert damage to other elements (not fire), the tooltip dont recieve dmg bonuses (for example, lightning) from gear. I dont know if it converts at all.

Tooltip never gets converted however if you assign it the skill to RMB and go to sheet 2 you will see the damage type breakdown and that it is working as it should

TL/DR tooltip never shows conversion however it is working completely fine, you can tell by the graphics when enemies get hit if you’re paying attention

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Just found very weird bug with cadence (soldier) + lust for carnage (terror knight). Killing myself with internal trauma with it. It activates, and i bleed to death. Had to spec out of lust for carnage. ( multiplayer)

Thanks for response)

There is no Soldier mastery in Zenith, hello?

Yes, but he’s talking about a bug that triggers only if you use Terror Knight Lust for Carnage with Cadence, the Soldier skill.

So, I’m not sure what the point is of your statement, especially considering it comes across as rude, Strigvir.

There is if you’re using Dail or Grimmallion

He/she probably wasn’t meaning to rude probably just didn’t realise/forgot that Zenith masteries are part of the 2 compilation mods which have the standard masteries.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Are you hitting a reflective enemy?

If this only happens with Cadence, probably not fixing it for Zenith. Luster for Carnage does not have Internal Trauma, iirc.

Not my circus not my monkeys.

Not reflective, but when it activate, cadence portion of internal trauma keeps ticking till the death, its renewing itself. And yep, its grimarillion.

Take your time :smiley:

On a serious note, it’s kind of silly, seeing all of the buff aura cost tiny bits of mana portion on on latter part. 8 aura stack, and they scratch less than 10% of the whole mana bar.

It’d be more than awesome to see they cost much - as “enough” for obvious existant - on caster, and even MORE HEALTH and MANA chugging on meelee class coughterrorknightcoughoutriderpossibly?:rolleyes:

Not out of the question when I make a pass on Terror Knight.

It’s been a long day of working on Zenith/Cornucopia for me. You can check out Zenith’s new header image in the first post (if I’ve got artwork, I must be official, right?) and the updated list of changes coming to the next patch below. Outrider is almost finished (need to add a couple more skills) and then I’ll be moving onto Champion and Necrotic for reworks, and after that Terror Knight and Elementalist touch-ups.

[spoiler]* Removed universal Zenith skills from all masteries except the Necrotic. This only applies to mod mergers. If you are interested in merging the Zenith masteries into one of your projects, ask me what this means.

• Got transperant UI mastery rank lines working in all masteries.
  • Fixed Class Selection images not fitting their designated window correctly.
  • Fixed Necrotic’s Class Selection image sometimes not appearing in its designated window.
  • Fixed the mastery bar investment button’s coloring not matching that of the mastery bar for some masteries.
  • All Zenith masteries have been heavily reworked! It is recommended that you make a new character with this update as an old character may find many of its skills missing, and with them, their skillpoints.
  • Necrotic - The Twinning (pt. 1): Added scaling % Damage Absorption.
  • Necrotic - The Twinning (pt. 2): Added scaling % Damage Absorption. The intent of these skills is to enable you to exist on the brink of death, giving you all the tools you would ever need to survive. If you find yourself overcapping them (22/12 each) you’ll find yourself sitting at a very handy 90% Damage Absorption.
  • Necrotic - Primordial Transfer: Removed cooldown. Duration reduced by 3 seconds at all ranks. Added a 6 meter Area of Effect. Note that applying this skill to multiple targets does not buff you further; you can receive the benefits at most once at a time. Against multiple targets, it behaves solely like Curse of Frailty.
  • Necrotic - Claws of the Beast: Fixed targeting…again.
  • Riftstalker Mastery: Reduced health gain per mastery point by 8. This is a loss of 400 health at 50/50 mastery investment.
  • Riftstalker - Warp: Deleted it and its transmuter.
  • Riftstalker - Added a UI icon to Void Siphon (buff) so that you’ll know when it’s active.
  • Riftstalker - Void Siphon: Increased buff radius to 8 meters, from 5 meters.
  • Riftstalker - Tether: Increased buff radius to 8 meters, from 5 meters.
  • Riftstalker - Push the Advantage: Greatly increased cooldown of the proc. No longer reduces Swap’s cooldown.
  • Riftstalker - Rout: Improved damage and damage scaling. Now reduces Swap’s energy cost.
  • Riftstalker - Swap: Removed cooldown. Substantially raised energy cost.
  • Riftstalker - Merged Excite and Not of this World into one skill, is now a mastery rank 8 skill.
  • Riftstalker - Riftstorm: Improved damage and damage scaling.
  • Riftstalker - Intangible: Removed weapon requirements, now converts some Aether to Pierce and boosts both Aether and All Damage. Is now a mastery rank 6 skill.
  • Riftstalker - Multitask: Improved damage and damage scaling, bumped up a couple mastery ranks.
  • Riftstalker - Sap: Now available at mastery rank 1.
  • Riftstalker - Inhuman Reflexes: Now available at mastery rank 3.
  • Riftstalker - Added a new skill line: ‘Riftblade’. Basically Phantasmal Blades with Frenetic Throw and some other goodies.
  • Riftstalker - Added a new skill line: ‘Warp’. Basically Shadow Strike without a cooldown and with some other goodies.
  • Outrider - Has been given a facelift.
  • Outrider - Marksman: Now supports 1H and 2H ranged weapons equally. It’s procs will activate with both weapon types (and with dualwield ranged).
  • Outrider - Marksman: Now features ‘transmuters’ (which are actually global passives) that benefit 2H Ranged, DW Ranged, and 1H + Shield/Focus in unique but powerful ways.
  • Outrider - Deleted the dualwield ranged skill line. If you were using it, spec out of it before updating the mod or you will lose your skillpoints!
  • Outrider - Deleted Railgun, Gambit of Slaughter, Kick, and Alchemical Enhancement.
  • Outrider - Moved Hawkeye up to tier 9 (50/50). Duration increased to 4 seconds. No longer reduces enemy movement speed.
  • Outrider - Moved Concussive Blast to tier 1 (replacing Kick).
  • Outrider - Reworked the Autofire skills. They now summon a player-scaling pet with a rifle. This pet gains new skills as you rank up both Autofire and Autofire II.
  • Outrider - Added a new skill line: ‘Barricade’ - Summons a wall that cannot be pathed through, but can be shot over. Modifiers add Retaliatory effects to this wall and buff players that fight in its vicinity.
  • Outrider - Added a new skill line: ‘Battle Sense’ - Two passives and a buff that will improve the offensive and defensive potential of Outriders greatly.
  • Outrider - Added a new skill line: ‘Cluster Bomb’ - Think Canister Bomb from Demolitionist, but Cold/Physical/Vitality based, with a slow.
  • Outrider - Added a new skill: ‘Biobomb’ - Think Grenado but it makes a lasting area-of-effect that deals harsh poison/acid damage to enemies unlucky enough to be caught inside.
  • Champion - Litany of Blades, Divinity, and Aetherstorm are now passive skills rather than buffs, freeing up space on your hotbar. Litany of Blades no longer has a weapon requirement.[/spoiler]

…aaaaaand Outrider’s done.

Awesome, keep up that good work :slight_smile:

R

Again…
breathing intensify

I’ve clocked enough (sadly, this has never been true :p) with vanilla. Gotten all the new stuff on latest vanilla patch. I’ll hold down my urgency with the game and keep daily stalk your work from today on.

Till then, I’m off the pc screen…

And work.

——

Seems like you’ve got a perfect gripe with Out rider class… The skill board looks satisfying-enough. Can’t wait to see, more promising part with your next polishing mastery

Edit: love your last line on patch log. It’s a good direction, though i’d miss few god-like look from missing aura gfx.

If my previous posts intensified your breathing, you may wish to get a paper bag for this one…

3/6 masteries ‘done’ for Zenith’s next release (Terror Knight got a new skill line…) but I still need to fully implement 36 more skills on top of that (6 per mastery) for a particularly fun feature:

Edit: Oh, and here’s some highlights of the Elementalist mastery of areas I plan to tackle tomorrow…

You don’t like the idea of exclusive skills but having a skill exclusively locked to a combo of particular 2 masteries is a-okay?

…yes.

The two are vastly different. An Exclusive Skill prevents the usage of other skills of its nature. Dualclass Skills are a skill unique to your class selection. Your argument is like saying that an Outrider-Terror Knight should be able to use Riftstalker skills because…reasons.

Regarding our discussion last night about the new Blood of Dreeg transumuter - I can see the overarching design between Corn and Zenith more clearly now.

Looking forward to this.

No, you are arbitrarily locking a particular skill in a mastery, which is what exclusives do. It’s like having gazillion skills in both masteries is not enough for any kind of synergy.