Mod Compendium I

I am fairly new to this game and this has helped me understand where to find the best mods

Excellent work…keep it going !!

What about the “Dawn of Heroes”-Mod?
I would like to play it, but I won’t register at Nexus-Mods.

Then post in that mod’s thread and ask that mod dev to provide other download options. This thread just lists the mods.

Thanks for your hint! :slight_smile:

KP should be in that list too. For all mods are on there now:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/category/games/grim-dawn/

Que falta faz um forum BR pra esse jogo.

Hey all :smiley:
Is there a mod for gaining more experience and maybe more legendaries drop rate?
Thanks.

Heya!

I would like to create a mod that would highlight all quest items/clickable objects in the game, like hidden doors, chests and so on.

I would like to create another mod as well that shows all mobs/projectiles on the minimap as 1-5 pixel dots in different colours.

I could not find any specific Lua functions in the reference that would allow for these kind of modifications. Is this currently possible?

Can I modify Grim Dawn somehow to expose these functions myself from inside the editor, or is the game client’s interface fixed? Will I need to inject into the client process and fiddle around for these things?

I just started poking around and haven’t had time to start the editor yet.

Thanks for any help at all!

is DIAL getting updated or did they change the name of it cause the dial tread itself seems to be closed from what i read?

The DAIL mod curator changed to Kathanious. See this thread [DAIL] Release.

if i understand that right the person in charge changed but nothing else happend?
infos, news, updates, masteries added, …

Yes, the mod changed to another person. Ask your other part of the question in that thread, i.e. about any changes made.

Is there a chance of this thread being updated now AoM is out (and a bunch of other mods are available)?

Would be nice indeed

You are missing No so grim mod

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53439

Cryodacry has not been there for nearly one year but I still “hope” he would be able to update the first post.

Also:
Does GD still has a limitation at 30 masteries?
Thank you for telling me!

I think Zantai said in a stream that for cloud saving it’s 50. For local saves I don’t think there is a limit, but the alphabetisation of character names gets messed up if you have too many.

Is not that number the save data of the character?

What Telparion is asking to is the MOD’s master restriction. DAIL was unable to adopt all MOD Mastery because of the limit of 30. After that, it should have been able to increase to 40, but now I do not know if it can be increased more.

Hello, sorry if this has been answered. Is there a way to play this mod with just the increased spawns/stash changes? no classes or new items.