[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

I just updated the first page with the patch 2.7 download link and everything that new players should know about the mod. I’m still gonna be here to fix bugs and balance some skills (expect for Barbarian). Besides that, there’s not much to do. Okami is welcome to keep doing whatever he wants to, adding new bosses, items, etc… since he’s pretty good with meshes and 3D stuff. I’ll just manage the official page for now. :wink:

Thank you Grimer.it’s great that mod is still developing.

It’s fantastic to see the barbarian released, and with so many skills! I must say, the active skill density is without parity. Perhaps it should be condensed a bit.

Really great mod -

question - why does Rolands Grasp grant skill cdr to Slash, when Slash has no cool down to begin with?

Not intended. Thanks for reporting

how’s the damage on the whirlwind on the barbarian here vs oathkeeper’s whirlwind?

does the whirlwind damage alternate if you equip sword+ shield or is the weapon% damage added together?

The damage on whirlwind works the same way as the Oathbreaker Eye of Reckoning.
I think the tick rate should scale with attack speed.

Anyone figured out some great whirlwind build yet?

Quick question regarding the mod.
Is the stash size increased or is it default? I hope it’s as big as that stasher mod considering the amount of new items this mod and the new DLC add.

Can anyone tell me how do i change a 2h weapon into 1h so I can use a 2h with shield using the crusader skill?

I am currently balancing the Barbarian skill and changing them.Also I am interested in players feedback and ideas before making final changes.
Here are some ideas from bane to rework and balance the mastery.I am considering making those changes unless someone has better ideas.

-Reduce spirit bonus from mastery to 100. =>OK

-Battle Rage - remove flat phys bonus, reduce +%all damage bonus from 120 to 100%, remove flat OA, remove total speed, add +12% AS/CS, add ultimate bonus - Brawler: 20 flat phys damage, +4% OA.=>OK

Brawler - remove this passive.=>OK
Dual Blades - reduce number of ranks to 10, reduce flat phys bonus by 20-25%, increase phys resistance to 8%.=>OK

Sword and Board - relocate to mastery level 5, add +15% shield block chance.=>Ok
Juggernaut - relocate to mastery level 10. Now it requires 2h weapons, remove all CC resists except slow res, increase %health bonus to 10% and slow res to 25%.=>Ok but removing completely stun resistance from the mastery seems bad to me and force the player to find other sources whil barbarian seems like the soldier a tank that should be able to resist stun.If I remove it from here where do I add it ?

Wrath of Berserker - remove total speed, add ultimate bonus - Pound of Flesh: +250 health regen, healing effects increased by 10%.=>OK

Pound of Flesh - remove this passive.=>Ok some of it’s effect was added to wrath berserker

Berserker Rage - reduce duration to 4 seconds, reduce energy cost to 40, active health cost to 300, add ultimate bonus - Bloodthirst: +12% ADCTH.=>Ok
Bloodthirst - remove this passive.=>Ok if it’s added to Berserker rage

War Cry - reduce -%OA/DA debuff from 24 to 10, add ultimate bonus - Threatening Shout: -30% phys/bleed res (no -%life leech RR is needed).=>The -Life Leech RR was here to make it’s effect more unique as there are very few skills that have this effect and I thought it was interesting in a mod.However it seems that even uber boss have a 35% max life leech resistance (it was over 90% at some point before in the game).
For example Callagra has 35% according to grimools https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/1876/skills
Maybe I coudl add this to an item skill modifier instead ?

Threatening Shout - remove this modifier.=>OK If it’s added to War cry as ultimate bonus
Inspiring Presence - reduce number of ranks to 10, reduce flat damage absorb to 80, add ultimate bonus - Tough as nails: armor absorb +20% and +120% to all retaliation damage.=>OK
Tough as nails - remove this passive.=>OK
Weapon Throw - reduce number of ranks to 12, add ultimate bonus - Weapons Master: +90% physical damage, +25% crit damage.=>OK
Weapons Master - remove this passive.=>OK
Whirlwind - add ultimate bonus - Hurricane: +15% movement speed, 4% phys resistance.=>OK
Hurricane - remove this modifier.=>OK some of it is added to Whirlwind
Dust Devils - reduce %weapon damage on devils to 15%.=>OK

Furious Charge - reduce number of ranks to 12.=>OK
Cleave - remove target limit.=>OK
Bash - increase number of ranks to 12, add +25% weapon damage, increase %physical damage to 100%, add 65 physical damage.=>OK
Frenzy - reduce %AS to 10, add 57 physical damage, add +90% physical damage, add +100 OA.=>Before making changes i need to check how the new SR skill that add bonus the more your stack it is working.
Rampage - increase number of ranks to 12, add +50% physical damage bonus, add 8% of retaliation damage added to attack.=>OK

Vamp idea :
Increase Seismic range at ultimate rank maybe +3m range, increase a little the end seize of the wave and reduce the begining of the wave.
Hammer of the ancients chance to reset cooldown and bigger area effect as Ultimate bonus
EDIT :Skill Ultimate bonus names are based on runestones so for example Wrath of Berserker should be named Thrive on Chaos.

Current Changelog for 2.8 version.

• Changes to Wrath of Wastes set
  • Tasker theo change bonus skill modifier affect Gargantuan and D3 skill class
  • Fjord cutter changed texture and some stats
  • Pride cassius modifier reduced from +4s to +3s
  • Kanai Cube Pride Cassius modifier reduced from +4 to +2.5s
  • Fixed Cleave down ui icon
  • Fixed Ground Stomp/Furious charge/War cry could not have all their skill points fully reset
  • Blade of Tribes : Now uses Diablo 3 model and bitmap.Now has a chance to cast avalanche on attack.
  • Band of Might : Buff removed as it was making some skills unable to fully reset at the Spirit Guide.Instead give AdctH and health restored to Ground stomp, Furious charge, Leap.
    [li]Class Names combination for Barbarian and Oathkeeper mastery have been changed to match Grimarillion :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lB7Sp-tspYj1mcphOQf48B5oc1fAkAaX5nSKOxBPlp4/edit#gid=0[/li]Barbarian Mastery
  • Reduce spirit bonus from mastery to 100.
  • Battle Rage - remove flat phys bonus, reduce +%all damage bonus from 120 to 100%, remove flat OA, remove total speed, add +12% AS/CS, add ultimate bonus - Ferocity: 20 flat phys damage, +4% OA.
  • Brawler - passive removed
  • Dual Blades - reduced number of ranks to 10, reduce flat phys bonus by 20-25%, increased phys resistance to 8%.
  • Sword and Board - added shield block chance
  • Wrath of Berserker - reduced total speed, added ultimate bonus - Thrive on Chaos: +250 health regen, healing effects increased by 10%.
  • Pound of Flesh - passive removed
  • Berserker Rage - reduced duration to 4 seconds, reduced energy cost to 40 and active health cost to 300 at level 10, add ultimate bonus - Blood Law: +12% ADCTH.
  • Call of the Ancients : Reduced cooldown to 55 seconds at level 12.
  • Balanced Weapon : Transmuter that Removes cooldown from weapon throw but reduces it’s damage by 30%.
  • War Cry - reduced -%OA/DA debuff from 24 to 12, added ultimate bonus - Threatening Shout: -30% phys/fire resistance.
  • Threatening Shout - removed
  • Inspiring Presence - reduce number of ranks to 10, reduced flat damage absorbtion to 80 at level 10, added ultimate bonus - Tough as nails: armor absorbtion +20% and +120% to all retaliation damage.
  • Tough as nails : passive removed
  • Weapon Throw - reduced number of ranks to 12, add ultimate bonus - Weapons Master: +90% physical damage, +25% crit damage.
  • Weapons Master - passive removed.
  • Whirlwind - added ultimate bonus - Hurricane: +15% movement speed, 4% defensive ability (physical resistance was not in this template)
  • Hurricane - modifier removed
  • Dust Devils - slightly reduced %weapon damage on dust devils.
  • Furious Charge - reduced number of ranks to 12.(Old level 16=New level 12)
  • Cleave - remove target limit.
  • Bash - increased number of ranks to 12, added +25% weapon damage, increase %physical damage to 100%, added physical damage.
  • Seismic slam :Added ultimate bonus Rumble Increase Seismic slam wave size and distance.
  • Avalanche : Added ultimate bonus Lahar :Increase Avalanche projectile speed and reduces it’s cooldown
  • Hammer of the Ancients : Added ultimate bonus Birthright : Increase area of effect and give a chance to reduce cooldown

[li]Leap will still cast earthquake when wearing the 5 pieces set bonus from Might of Earth.Downside is that the way it works, you can not fully reset all skill points from Leap.[/li]This means that once you have chosen Leap, you won’t be able to remove all skills points from this skill (minimum 1 skill point).I couldn’t find any other way to make a skill modifier affect a skill autocasted but if anyone knows a proper way I am interested to change it.
  • Added a fix from Grimer already included in Grimarillion

New items :

• Kanai Cube :Fjord cutter
  • Kanai Cube :Blade Tribes

New Monster :

• The Butcher can spawn in Shattered Realms when player level is above 41

New Cosmetic wings

Checked (Verified) that Diablo spawn in SR and that killing all 3 forms allows to continue and that he drops the loot.

Hey just a few ideas on what you’re looking at currently and a few new suggestions.

I’m happy with the changes listed here that you are going to make as opposed to the full list. In particular:
I don’t like the idea of this requiring two handed weapons… “Juggernaut - relocate to mastery level 10. Now it requires 2h weapons, remove all CC resists except slow res, increase %health bonus to 10% and slow res to 25%.=>Ok but removing completely stun resistance from the mastery seems bad to me and force the player to find other sources whil barbarian seems like the soldier a tank that should be able to resist stun.If I remove it from here where do I add it ?”

I do like the idea of wrath of the berserker adding total speed: One great thing about the barbarian class in D2+D3 is that they move FAST! Same with Battle Rage adding total speed.

War Cry Should lower physical AND fire resist of targets with the modifiers as opposed to the bleed and LL resist. I also think that it should lower a flat -DA instead of a %. Possibly in line with either the soldier taunt or the oathkeeper in terms of -DA.

Tough as nails should be added to inspiring presence as a max rank ability. I like that.

Avalanche seems a bit underwhelming for a final tier type attack. I think it would be great if the duration was increased to be more overall damage than earthquake. (If they stay in that area of course)

Should leave Bloodthirst as a passive. Leeching health should be a focal point of this class.

I like the idea of dishing out punishment and leeching health from attacks and moving quickly, very Barbarian-esque. It would offer a unique playstyle for a melee class in this world.

I love that Wrath of Berserker makes you Larger but doesn’t change the way you look. This way all armor is still showed off etc. instead of taking the form of some monster type creature. LOVE IT!

Just a few reccomendations. Really an awesome job, I’m having a ton of fun with new expansion and barbarian mastery! Thank you for making something so awesome!

Barbarian + Shaman = Enraged Shaman
This is just a placeholder until you guys can come up with a better name right?

For grimarillion we (the community of grimarillion) managed to come up with new names for these classes. Idk if okami/grimer would want to use these names but they are welcome to.

Yes I will use grimarillion names for the next update.

Can someone please post the set bonuses from the Bones of Rathma set? Trying to theorycraft and don’t have access to any of the pieces yet.

Diablo 3 version 2.8
For players with a barbarian character I recommend deleting and starting a new character.
Keep in mind the barbarian mastery is still in testing phase, but I shouldn’t make drastic changes.
You can use GDStash to edit a new character or transfer your items.

Changelog

[spoiler][ul]
[li]Minor changes to all Barbarian sets[/li]
[li]Tasker theo change bonus skill modifier affect Gargantuan and D3 skill class[/li]
[li]Fjord cutter changed texture and some stats[/li]
[li]Pride cassius modifier reduced from +4s to +3s[/li]
[li]Kanai Cube Pride Cassius modifier reduced from +4 to +2.5s[/li]
[li]Fixed Cleave down ui icon[/li]
[li]Fixed Ground Stomp/Furious charge/War cry could not have all their skill points fully reset[/li]
[li]Blade of Tribes : Now uses Diablo 3 model and bitmap.Now has a chance to cast avalanche on attack.[/li]
[li]Band of Might : Buff removed as it was making some skills unable to fully reset at the Spirit Guide.Instead give AdctH and health restored to Ground stomp, Furious charge, Leap.[/li]
[li]Class Names combination for Barbarian and Oathkeeper mastery have been changed to match Grimarillion :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lB7Sp-tspYj1mcphOQf48B5oc1fAkAaX5nSKOxBPlp4/edit#gid=0[/li]Barbarian Mastery
[li]Reduce spirit bonus from mastery to 100.[/li]
[li]Battle Rage - remove flat phys bonus, reduce +%all damage bonus from 120 to 100%, remove flat OA, remove total speed, add +12% AS/CS, add ultimate bonus - Ferocity: 20 flat phys damage, +4% OA.[/li]
[li]Brawler - passive removed[/li]
[li]Dual Blades - reduced number of ranks to 10, reduce flat phys bonus by 20-25%, increased phys resistance to 8%.[/li]
[li]Sword and Board - added shield block chance[/li]
[li]Wrath of Berserker - reduced total speed, added ultimate bonus - Thrive on Chaos: +250 health regen, healing effects increased by 10%.[/li]
[li]Pound of Flesh - passive removed[/li]
[li]Berserker Rage - reduced duration to 4 seconds, reduced energy cost to 40 and active health cost to 300 at level 10, add ultimate bonus - Blood Law: +12% ADCTH.[/li]
[li]Call of the Ancients : Reduced cooldown to 55 seconds at level 12.[/li]
[li]Balanced Weapon : Transmuter that Removes cooldown from weapon throw but reduces it’s damage by 30%.[/li]
[li]War Cry - reduced -%OA/DA debuff from 24 to 12, added ultimate bonus - Threatening Shout: -30% phys/fire resistance.[/li]
[li]Threatening Shout - removed[/li]
[li]Inspiring Presence - reduce number of ranks to 10, reduced flat damage absorbtion to 80 at level 10, added ultimate bonus - Tough as nails: armor absorbtion +20% and +120% to all retaliation damage.[/li]
[li]Tough as nails : passive removed[/li]
[li]Weapon Throw - reduced number of ranks to 12, add ultimate bonus - Weapons Master: +90% physical damage, +25% crit damage.[/li]
[li]Weapons Master - passive removed.[/li]
[li]Whirlwind - added ultimate bonus - Hurricane: +15% movement speed, 4% defensive ability (physical resistance was not in this template)[/li]
[li]Hurricane - modifier removed[/li]
[li]Dust Devils - slightly reduced %weapon damage on dust devils.[/li]
[li]Furious Charge - reduced number of ranks to 12.(Old level 16=New level 12)[/li]
[li]Cleave - remove target limit.[/li]
[li]Bash - increased number of ranks to 12, added +25% weapon damage, increase %physical damage to 100%, added physical damage.[/li]
[li]Seismic slam :Added ultimate bonus Rumble Increase Seismic slam wave size and distance.[/li]
[li]Avalanche : Added ultimate bonus Lahar :Increase Avalanche projectile speed and reduces it’s cooldown[/li]
[li]Hammer of the Ancients : Added ultimate bonus Birthright : Increase area of effect and give a chance to reduce cooldown[/li]

[li]Leap will still cast earthquake when wearing the 5 pieces set bonus from Might of Earth.Downside is that the way it works, you can not fully reset all skill points from Leap.[/li]This means that once you have chosen Leap, you won’t be able to remove all skills points from this skill (minimum 1 skill point).I couldn’t find any other way to make a skill modifier affect a skill autocasted but if anyone knows a proper way I am interested to change it.

[li]Added a fix from Grimer already included in Grimarillion[/li]

[/ul]
New items :

• Kanai Cube :Fjord cutter
  • Kanai Cube :Blade Tribes

New Monster :

• The Butcher can spawn in Shattered Realms when player level is above 41

New Cosmetic wings
[/spoiler]

Images for the Butcher, Blade of Tribe model and new cosmetic wing.

Download FULL SOURCE :
Mega

Thank you very much for your work!

ok found a bug with 2.8 battle rage

Attack speed goes WAY too high after only 3 points it went to 200%

1st pic is without buff 2nd is with as you can see in bottom left corner