[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes: Patch 5.1 Released

Even though I used the above fix, it still cannot be repaired, the character cannot move when equipped with a 2-handed weapon.

• Boss encounters through the campaign.
  • 3 new enemies.
  • 5 new enemy variants.
  • 19 new MI items.
  • Animation support for GD Patch 1.2.1.0.

Patch 5.0 is available now, click on the image to download it:

PATCH-50

Patch Notes 5.0

BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

• Fixed the lighting color for Leaping Smash’s fire version.
  • Fixed an issue with the movement animations from male character while dual wielding ranged weapons.
  • Updated stats of some Crusader weapons with vanilla recent changes.
  • Now Rancor can be converted to a Crusader 1h weapon.
  • Fixed an issue where Oculus Ring wasn’t dropping at all.
  • Added support for spears to D3 skills that require melee weapons.

ENEMIES REMOVED:

• Corruption
  • Fleshwarped Butcher
  • Fleshwarped Troll
  • Apparition
  • Chthonian Leech
  • Chthonian Hungerer

NEW ENEMY VARIANTS:

• Embergaze
  • Fleshwarped Icecleaver
  • Fleshwarped Frosteye
  • Voidforge Groble Clan
  • Dreadguards now have 3 different names: Chthonian Dreadguard (Cold), Chthonian Tyrant (Lightning), Chthonian Commander (Fire), each one wielding its own MI axe.

NEW ENEMIES:

• Death Maiden
  • Death Seraph
  • Succubus

SHRINES

• The ruined shrine from the Black Sepulcher no longer spawns on Elite and Ultimate.
  • The desecrated shrine from Necropolis now is available on all difficulties.
  • Some desecrated shrines no longer spawn a horde of enemies, but a boss from Diablo 3. They will be marked with a D3 icon over them or even exclusive icons like Malthael and Diablo will have. Be prepared before encountering them at early levels, they are balanced as act bosses.

DIABLO 3 BOSSES

• Their health was massively increased, some of them now have as much health as Loghorean and Korvaak, or even more (these changes weren’t applied to their Shattered Realm’s versions).
  • Skills that can be dodged now deal much more damage than before or grants a defensive advantage for the boss after hitting the player.
  • Life steal and CC effects were considerally reduced.
  • These boss versions will have their own MIs to drop, but the ones from Shattered Realm still drop Hellfire Amulets.
  • Their shrines will be available at all difficulties.

NEW MI ITEMS

• Fleshwarped Cudgel
  • Embergaze’s Eye
  • Fleshwarped Frostspreader
  • Obsidian Reaver (Crusader’s version available)
  • Obsidian Dreadcrusher
  • Obsidian Flamecarver
  • Death Seraph’s Scepter
  • Death Maiden’s Scythe
  • Voidforge Effigy
  • Succubus’ Pendant
  • Adria’s Blood Sigil
  • Zoltun Kulle’s Scepter
  • Leoric’s Signet
  • Butcher’s Sickle
  • Azmodan’s Blazing Essence
  • Belial’s Gaze
  • El’Druin
  • Malthael’s Essence
  • Crimson Soulstone

LOOT

• Drop chance for new MI items and affected vanilla MI items (e.g. Overseer’s Eye and Obsidian Cleaver) increased from 3% to 10%.

MI ITEM CHANGES

• Alkamos’ Warsword: Grim Scythe’s modifier moved to the new Death Maiden’s Scythe. Added a new modifier that grants 500 Health and 45 Cold damage to Bone Armor. Now it also adds 160 Frostburn damage over 2 seconds to Volcanic Stride and converts its damage to Cold.
  • Skybreaker Circlet: Now it also adds 60 Lightning damage to Volcanic’s Stride and converts its damage to Lightning.
  • Voldrak’s Crusher: Added +4 to Bombardment and a new modifier that grants 50% Crit Damage, 50 Physical Damage and 100% Fire damage converted to Physical to Bombardment. Now it can be converted to a Crusader’s 1h weapon.

ITEMS

• Defender of the Three: Now it also adds 12% RAtA to Volcanic Stride and converts its damage to Acid.
  • Rotgheist Emblem: Now it also adds 6% Life Steal + 50 Vitality damage to Volcanic Stride and converts its damage to Vitality.
  • Mythical Blood Sigil of Chthon: Now it also adds 80 chaos damage to Volcanic Stride and converts its damage to Chaos.
  • The Three Hundredth Axe: Now it’s called Messerschmidt’s Reaver.
  • Cam’s Rebuttal: Now it’s a 2h spear.
  • Leoric’s Signet: Now it’s a MI item. Epic versions removed.
  • Butcher’s Sickle: Now it’s a MI item. Legendary version removed.

AFFIXES

• Conduit of Divine Whispers - Aether Vire’s Might: Now it also adds 80 aether damage to Volcanic Stride and converts its damage to Aether.

COSMETIC

Available 5 new cosmetic wings at Haedrig blacksmith:

• Lilith’s Wings
  • Inarius’ Wings
  • Diablo Immortal’s Gigawhale Wings
  • Diablo 3 Season 28’s Wings
  • Diablo 2 Resurrected: Wanderer’s Wings

Credits to @okami29 for importing the wings models to GD.

8 Likes

really needed? :smiley:

Thanks Grimer!

Why i can’t find butcher’s sickles in Grimtools.? where do i farm it?

Thanks Grimer for 5.0 update.
I read the patch log but did not see the change for Blessed Hammer. Is it still buggy with renewing duration or did you fix it?

only Crate can fix this

Is it normal that it doesn’t show me the skill description?

Hey Grimer,
i found a new bug with the 5.0 patch.
The Mystic Ally isnt working. It spawns a dude, but nothing more. The Ally isnt moving/fighting and the buffs (auras/attacks) they have didnt apply, nothing…
could you fix that?

Patch 5.0 - Update 1

• Fixed an issue with the animations of the Chthonian Dreadguard and Mystic Ally.
  • Celestial Korvan Halberd turned into a 2h spear.
  • Cluster Arrow now has a new trail vfx, which is changed by item skill modifiers.
  • Warden’s Judgment: Skill points for Command Skeletons increased to 4.
  • Scorpion Pummeler: Skill points for Summon Gargantuan increased to 4.
  • Bloodsworn Codex: Skill points for Zombie Dogs increased to 4.
  • Bound Wraith: Skill points for Skeletal Archer increased to 4.
  • Fleshwarped Archive: Skillpoints for Command Golem increased to 4.
  • Groble Stone Effigy: Weapon Damage to Arcane Orb increased from 26% to 36%.
  • Added a new death VFX for Death Maiden and Death Seraph.
  • Added 2h Spear support for gems and set skills that require melee weapons.

Download it here

3 Likes

Grim Dawn\mods\Diablo_III\resources\Text_EN\tags_Items.txt

The two tags are the same, which one is valid?

Picture analysis shows that second one.

I agree with your analysis, but the former is probably the one that actually works in the game, so please confirm, author.

Exclusive Crusader’s ability to wield two-handed weapons with a shield. but required physique 10000
i do not know why

Invest in the Hold Your Ground passive, the fourth node in the top row, to 10/10 to be able to equip the special Crusader weapons. Bonus points count. It’s 10000 physique because it is impossible to get that much without ‘cheating’ and it would be utterly busted to dual wield those bad boys.

Thanks for your answer, it helped me a lot

I am having a lot of “Tag not found”, on gems, Blood Knight cosmetic, etc. I reinstalled mod clean, updated my Rainbow filter, still have them. Anyone has an idea?

EDIT: Possibly fixed by copying the tags_items.txt content from Diablo_III/source/Text_EN at the end of Grimd Dawn/settings/text_en/tags_items.txt

Here’s a small hotfix for those who already downloaded the Patch 5.0, with the following corrections:

• Fixed an issue where Kanai’s Cube: Spirit Guards didn’t grant a modifier for Cleave as the gloves do.
  • Fixed a bug where the Bastion of Chaos boss shrine spawned Tyrael instead of Diablo as intended.
  • Fixed an issue where Malthael wasn’t spawned by his shrine at the Ultimate difficulty.

Extract into ‘mods/Diablo_III/database’ and overwrite the file.

Download

Full version links at the OP page will be updated soon.

Hey folks,

A general question - anyone know of any self damage skills / items in Grim Dawn?

Hey @Grimer ,

The Death Seraphs - you need to tone down there self healing - wickedly overpowered, especially for early game toons.