[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

I don’t know how it is on Grimarillion, but in the stand alone version, it’s literally the first thing you see when you click on the D3 Smith.

oh that sucks guess ill wait

No. Don’t try it out to preserve your chars.

Out of curiosity, a while back, you said “Skill cooldown reduction” on all Crusader’s 1-handed weapon would get nerfed. This has been true for most of them, but I notice the Crusader version of The Blades of the Tribes’s CDR has not been touched.

I don’t know whether it is intentional?

Crusader’s Blade of the Tribes

Crusader’s Ultos’ Stormseeker doesn’t grant bunus % health regeneration.

Update with support to Patch 1.2.0.0 reuploaded.

Some Crusader weapons were updated and emerald gems now support ranged weapons.

Click on the image to download it.

Any new issue, please report, I haven’t test it that much.

Changelog

GENERAL

• Added animation for the new Evade skill.
  • Now comestic wings requires an Aether Shard, since potions were removed.
  • Removed the “Toggle to maintain its effect” text from buff skills description.
  • Fixed the text files for items and skills.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crusader’s version of Blade of the Tribes didn’t have its cooldown reduction percentage nerfed by half as usual.
  • Fixed an issue where Crusader’s Avenger’s Crusher wouldn’t add 1h Weapon support to Shaman’s Brute Force.
  • Updated some Crusader Weapons with changes from 1.2.0.0.
  • Emerald gems now support ranged weapons as well.
  • Added a mythical version for Primordial Soul epic off-hand as it should have.

BARBARIAN

• Rend: Increased weapon damage at early ranks. Increased by 15% from Rank 10 to 20.
  • Sword and Board: Health regenerated increased.

CRUSADER

• Laws of Hope: Health regenerated increased, even more by Ranks 16-20.

MONK

• Mythic Rythym: Working properly again.
  • Mantra of Healing: Duration increased to 60 seconds. Health regeneration increased.

DEMON HUNTER

• Vengeance: Damage absorption reduced by 5%.
  • Shadow Power: Duration increased to 60 seconds. Healing increased by 5% at regular ranks. Now it scales up to 50% restored health by Rank 22. Health regeneration scaling increased, even more from ranks 18 to 22.
  • Spray of Teeth: Weapon damage increased by 15%.

NECROMANCER

• Death Nova: Weapon Damage and energy cost increased. Base damage scaling increased.
  • Blight: Poison damage considerably increased.
  • Unstable Compound: Added -40% Weapon Damage penalty.
  • Ice Golem: Increased %Pet Damage from its Frost Nova by 20%.
  • Decrepify: Reduced the volume of its SFX.

MIs:

• All MIs were updated with changes from GD Patch 1.2.
  • Bargoll’s Core: Added +3 to Frenzy as intended.
  • Obsidian War Cleaver: Weapon Damage to Wave of Light reduced from 70% to 40%.

d3

I get a lot “tag not found” on classes, skills etc, also in main menue upon creating a new char … any idea why that is?

The Scramble bonus of Storm armor on Wizard at 10/10 is not working.

that’s normal, game only recognizes tags after you get into the mod

Thanks! It will be fixed soon.

1 Like

You’re playing an older version of Grim Dawn (Hopefully not a pirated copy sir :expressionless:)

• You can tell because there are no potion/evade buttons on the center of the hotkey bar etc.

Yeah sorry, I missed that part of your post talking about the roll-back… (I’m on 1.1.9.8 myself by choice until Crate irons out some of the preliminary bugs/glitches)

Anyways, the version you want for 1.1.9.8 is 4.5.1… Which I can’t find anywhere :frowning: BUT I’d recommend playing Grimarillion anyways since it combines several mods (including Diablo 3) into ONE “super-mod”…

• Just be sure to DL v68 and the v68a hotfix

I’m suspecting this “priest” is a Chaos/Vitality/Aether damage class?
Would be nice since the D3 classes lack these damage types.

Anymore you can share on the development of this class?

Priest will not be part of Diablo 3 mod. It will be entirely based on GD lore, as a standalone mod. It will have its own thread once it’s released.

Elemental/Aether and some Cold/Vitality.

1 Like

New update available.

New gem added, the Sapphire, it’s used on shields and allows the Kraken constellation to work with one-handed axes, swords and maces, so the Crusader’s weapons can maintain their role as ‘2h’. Also a few bug fixes and balance changes as always.

Note: The bigger stash was removed. So you’ll need to reorganize your items into the vanilla extra tabs. Buttons were bugged, so I decided to remove it completely. Probably no items will be lost, but it’s recommended to backup your characters anyway.

Click on the image to download it:

D3XMAS

Changelog

BUG FIXES

• Fixed an issue with Storm Armor not granting 12% Total Speed by Rank 10.
  • Fixed an issue where Arreat’s Law and Bastion’s Revered didn’t have their cooldown reduction stats nerfed after converted to Crusader’s 1h versions.
  • Fixed an issue where Diablo becomes immortal (Thanks Asylum for the fix).
  • Fixed one of the skill bonuses from Mythical Undisputed Champion, now it grants +2 to Dashing Strike as intended.
  • Fixed an issue where Bone Spirit couldn’t have its spawn limit number increased.

UI

• Bigger stash has been removed, since some buttons were bugged and causing trouble to players that use controllers.

ITEMS

• Sapphire. New gem that buffs shield stats and allows the Kraken devotion to work with one-handed axes, swords and maces, improving builds for Crusader Weapons.
  • Gems: Increased the drop rate of Normal and Imperial versions.
  • Fleshwarped Shard: Now it grants +4 to Wave of Force and has a modifier that adds 120 Elemental Damage + 20% Reduced Energy Cost to Wave of Force.
  • Korvan Storm Halberd: Now it grants +4 to Sweep Attack. New Modifier → 20% Weapon Damage + 160 Lightning Damage to Sweep Attack.
  • Crusader’s Korvan Storm Halberd: The weapon can be converted to a one-handed version. Affixes will be shuffled after the conversion.
  • Serpent Sparker: Arcane Hydra’s damage increased by 100%.
  • Reilena’s Shadowhook: Modifier | Bone Spikes → Weapon damage reduced from 40% to 30%.
  • Mythical Spiritreaper Wraps: Modifier | Bone Spikes → Cold damage reduced from 260 to 60. Added 50% Crit Damage.
  • Wrath of the Bone King: Modifier | Bone Spikes → Weapon damage increased from 40% to 60%.

NECROMANCER

• Bone Spikes: Weapon damage scaling increased from Rank 20 to 26.

WIZARD

• Charged Blast: Crit damage scaling increased.
  • Spectral Blade: Elemental damage scaling increased.

VFX

• Reduced the lighting from the vfx of Electrocute’s cast animation when modified to Aether.
4 Likes

I have a problem. After instalation of rainbow tool I got the following issue:
Any idea how to solve this?

Your rainbow tool is outdated or you are using the wrong version. You need one that supports D3

If you are using the Rainbow tool, such a problem arises because the item text names in the D3 mod are the same as the base item text names.
In Grim Dawn, the file "Grim Dawn\settings" has the highest priority, so the file with the same name in the D3 mod, tags_items.txt, is completely ignored and will not be load.

A simple solution is to copy the D3 rainbow text for the Grimarillion to the end of “tags_items.txt”. This will load the D3 items information.
tags_items for d3 01.zip (84.4 KB)

This must be done by checking the differences each time GD or D3-mod is updated.

I think the rarity of the Mythical Aquila Cuirass is wrong.
Aquila 01

Hi @Grimer,

I’m having an issue with the current/next level tag on skills.
These is appearing across both base game & D3 skill trees.

I also had the tag issue for components but have fixed this as @Matougi suggested.
@ASYLUM101 any thoughts from yourself regarding this issue?

Update your game and all your mods/tools, this issue is unrelated to D3 or Grimarillion