[Mod] Diablo Ultimate

Hey guys-

I managed to combined both D2 and D3 mods, included DGA Rifting, fasterloots, and made leveling 10 times faster.

I wanted to emulate the private server leveling feel, and all the high drop rates that came with it, without it being tooo easy. After playing with this mod for a bit, to me, this feels just about right.

I added a version that removes the 10x leveling, which can be configured upon installation.

Disclaimers
-The class selection screen looks wonky, but all skills work.
-Not all class combinations will have names.
-No plans to keep the D2,D3, or DGA mods up to date :rolleyes:

Credits

@DenisMashutikov - For the NoblePaladin D2 Mod
@Grimer - For the D3 Mod
@WareBare - For the DGA Rifting Mod
@Kathanious - For the forum assistance and DAIL mod

Installation

1. Uncompress RAR to your mods folder
  2. In the Diablo Ultimate\Game Type Folder, select which game mode you’d like to play with, and rename to Diablo Ultimate.arz
  3. Move the renamed arz file to the Diablo Ultimate\Database folder

—>Diablo Ultimate_normallevel_fasterloot.arz (vanilla leveling)
—>Diablo Ultimate_10xlevel_fasterloot.arz (experience needed to gain a level reduced 10x)

• I added a MasterEnumerations.TXT in the folder for reference if you folks would like to add/remove/merge masteries for your conveniences.

Link

Mega Nz

Let’s see what you make Dr.Frankenstein…

Hey could you release version with normal monster rate

I think you can control the monster rate in the main campaign map via Hangman Jarvis (the first guy you talk to when you start the game, by the noose)

After talking with him an initial time, talk to him again and select the dialogue option “I wish to fight more monsters”. From there you can change the monster rate - which is controlled by DGA.