Mod - GD Item Assistant only working for one character

Hello,

I am using the latest version of GD Item Assistant on a GOG installation. Item Assistant itself is updating items placed in the appropriate slot for my top listed character from the Grim Dawn start screen only.

GD Item Assistant locates the Grim Dawn executable obviously, or it wouldn’t run at all. If you aren’t familiar with the GOG installation as opposed to the Steam installation I will break it down for you. The information that would be in the “Save” directory for all the characters, items, etc are saved in C:\Documents\MyGames\Grim Dawn\Save. The contents that you would find in the “Save” folder is identical to what you would find in the Steam installation.

I have cloud sharing turned off as well as the checkbox for sending anonymous usage statistic turned off.

I really can’t understand why Item Assistant would work perfectly for the character listed on my start screen, and no one else. I have six characters. If I go into the shared stash, it is entirely empty for all characters as it is for the top character that is listed when I start the game up. The only difference is if I’m using any other character than the one listed at the top when I start the game up is that I can’t place an item in the correct shared stash tab, walk away from my stash the appropriate distance, come back and have the item I placed get imported into Item Assistant.

So I’m hoping perhaps one of you might know the solution to my problem.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant