[MOD] Grim Dawn: Everybody Dies

Grim Dawn: Everybody Dies

Have you ever wanted to kill John Bourbon (and not his corrupted clone), because he blocked your progress during the Beta? Or maybe you want to kill Sahdina, because she takes too many iron bits from you for her service? Now it is possible, with Everybody Dies mod.

The mod allows you to start attacking every NPC in the friendly safe location through the dialogue with any friendly character.

After attacking an NPC, every other character in the safe location will turn hostile.

Installation
Extract the archive in to the Grim Dawn\mods folder.
This is a soft mod, meaning that if you start it, it throws you back to the Main Menu. After that you are expected to switch to the Main Campaign and start playing by your character. I recommend you to use low level characters, because some of the NPCs may be not working under the quest conditions, but it will be fixed later.

Version History
v0.3

• Fixed double John Bourbon spawn possibility
  • Fixed Direni hostility in Devils Crossing
  • Darlet now can be attacked before rescue
  • Datlet now can be attacked in Devils Crossing
  • Added attack conversation route for John Bourbon

v0.2

• Enemy NPC minimum level lowered to 1 (temporary)
  • John Bourbon stats reduced
  • Added attack conversation routes for the following NPCs: Alex, Barnabas, Kory the Keeper, Constance, Direni, Edwin, Harmond, Jane, Kasparov, Sahdina, Sybil Hart.
  • Chester also becomes hostile
  • Hangman Jarvis conversation root updated

v0.1

• Initial release
  • Attack conversation routes for: Barnabas, Hangman Jarvis, Rook - Gate Keeper.

Additional Info
The mod is currently in the early stage and there is much more to be done. If you find it cool, I will continue the developement. Currently you may start attacking the NPCs only in Devils Crossing. Sorry Alex and Jane, you will have to die young. :smiley:

NPCs are respawning after death and they are not hostile (if you restart the mod, these features will be removed later)

Attachment: npc_prisongateguard_01.zip
Attachment: EverybodyDies v0.3.zip

So we Skyrim now?

Fixed the grammar in Rook’s dialog for you. Those commas were irritating me. >_<

Oh, thanks. Somehow I missed that stuff :frowning:

Okay, now i gotta try this asap lol

Update: Everybody Dies v0.2

• Enemy NPC minimum level lowered to 1 (temporary)
  • John Bourbon stats reduced
  • Added attack conversation routes for the following NPCs: Alex, Barnabas, Kory the Keeper, Constance, Direni, Edwin, Harmond, Jane, Kasparov, Sahdina, Sybil Hart.
  • Chester also becomes hostile
  • Hangman Jarvis conversation root updated

Update: Everybody Dies v0.3

• Fixed double John Bourbon spawn possibility
  • Fixed Direni hostility in Devils Crossing
  • Darlet now can be attacked before rescue
  • Datlet now can be attacked in Devils Crossing
  • Added attack conversation route for John Bourbon

This mod too is on Kırmızı Perfect now:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/grim-dawn-everybody-dies-mod/

Hi PrincessLuna,

Elfe pm’ed about the mischief i have given to the mod creators. I want to apologize personally from every mod author. I have created the thread below to explain myself and i will be very happy if you let me host your mods.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

Thanks.

It’s cleverly conceived, novel and interesting, and I sincerely hope there will be a follow-up version. :blush:

EverybodyDies v0.3 for GD 1.2.0.X.zip (138.4 KB)

Installation
Extract the archive in to the Grim Dawn\mods folder.

2 Likes