[MOD] Grim Dawn Titanium

First of all thank you Crate Ent. for this amazing game, you did a great job, this game is really a masterpiece. The Korvaak fight is my favorite fight by far, it is so much fun. Secondly thank you Mamba for GD Stash program, so I can have fun and test my little creation with my main campaign characters.

Titanium

So what does this mod? I changed several bosses health, especially final bosses because I like long boss fights. Final bosses have increased damage too, mainly Korvaak.
I read some comments on the forum, some people think Korvaak should be harder, so I made him a lot stronger, he is now truly a God, maybe he is tougher than the super bosses. Honestly this mod is about him. :smiley: I recommend this mod for the people who wanted the Korvaak fight to be harder, so here it is. Have fun!

So the content is the same as in the main campaing, except few bosses, they should be defeated by anyone, except Korvaak. I don’t recommend challenge him with Hardcore characters, same with fresh LvL 100 chars.
The changes what I made on him:

• 100% increased damage multiplier all 3 phases
    -added new ability in P1, the fire rings are permanent, so move wisely :smiley:
  • changed the summoned units in P2, I don’t really know how to change loottables, Korvaak summons Heros, they have their own loot, and in the middle of fight the items they drop will be annoying, I recommend hide items during the fight, but that way you have more reward, if you success
  • P3 abilites are stronger, he enrages on 75% and 50% HP, and go berserk at 1% HP, he restores his 50% HP, all 3 buffs give him more damage, attack speed, cast speed, move speed, OA, DA and CDR
  • increased resistances
  • highly increased HP

Sorry for that essay, I just love what I have created. Note that I made this little mod for myself to have fun, but I wanted to share with everyone, maybe others will like it. Thank you all who read through all of this and sorry for my grammar mistakes, I’m not native speaker of english.

1 Like