[Mod] Grim League Season 5 - Post Season Version

nay i didnt get very far the first time around. So its no big deal but ty for ur response. I really just want to try the new areas & quests. If i finally get there.

Playing Season 5 mod on 1.2 PT, all items appear without labels (white,yellow,green or blue).
Has anyone else experienced this ?

Yes, so 1.2 changed some key files that the mod is using, thus causing a conflict.
Best to stay off 1.2 for the time being while we get this updated.

You wonā€™t be able to play the Season 5 mod with 1.2 as long as its in playtesting.

Hi Rekt. Could this be the reason why my aether crystals and scrap arenā€™t stacking?

Not stacking at all or not stacking past a certain amount? Do you have a screenshot?

As in not stacking at all upon pick-up from smashing the attacking crystal clusters.
Scrap is behaving the same upon pick-up.

This is the current playtest version from Crate 1.2

The mod does not support 1.2 atm. You need to play it on 1.1.9.8.

I figured. Thank you for clarifying.

Heya. I have trouble with mod - Elite difficulty quests provide same exp as a Normal Quests, like 350xp for starting quest and 800 xp for clearing Burial Cave.

Thatā€™s working as intended.

The league is designed for a 2difficulty playthrough. Normal/Veteran ā†’ Ultimate or Elite ā†’ Ultimate

1 Like

Thank you! Got it!

Is it possible to have Volcanic Stride match the color Vireā€™s Might is converted to ?
It would be really cool, especially with the cold conversion from Alkamosā€™ weaponsā€¦but maybe the template of the skill does not allow it.

Not possible.

Hi there.1.2 playtest is ending and the end of the year is coming close.Any at least vague news about season 6? :slight_smile:

Hi.
Will this be updated for 1.2 or any news on Season 6?

We are still working on S6, itā€™s taking longer than initially anticipated. Iā€™ll post more news soon.

4 Likes

i guess soon means another month or maybe two :).

Take your time, better be good quality than rushed.

1 Like

Good to hear. Would like to try climbing the ladder.