[MOD] Grimbourne - Bloodborne inspired/recreation

Surprised*

someone hasn’t visited the Farthest Frontier forum it seems :grin:

1 Like

They are working on 3 games, I think they’re busy enough. :smile:

1 Like

Yea, guilty. Wasnt aware of the city sim or whatever else they are doing. I just meant they arent working on new gd content and one intern could finish that mod rather quickly I’d hope. But eh, if it’s just you goofing off with the map maker and not working on it seriously I misread the post I guess and will forget about it. Got thymesia now at any rate. Sorry to bother ya.

Ehm. I wouldnt call the hours ive spend so far, and planning to spend to make the world as good looking as possible “goofing” around. But nice to know how you change your mind about it in 3 posts.
But if youre that touchy. Enjoy thymesia! Im not yet decided if ill get it myself. Might wait on a sale for that one.

1 Like

You changed your endorsement of it in a few replies. I didn’t say I would forget that the work looks good. I said I would forget about following the project or trying to lend any resources. Either way, not really worth all the discussion. I was just really excited about it and you talked me out of it and now are blaming me for doing so. Graciousness is a virtue I get it. Not mad at ya, glad you enjoy what you do. That’s all that matters at the end of the day.

Eh i dont really see where i did any of the stuff. I just said i wouldnt accept money (legal issues here as well) but i would love the help of importing monster models as its beyond my ability to do such a thing. I don’t know where i tried to talk you out of any of this. Other than, the world building has my priority first.

But agreed, no point in discussing this sny longer than necessary, ill keep goofing around for a while longer to finish the world :joy:

Illegal to accept donations? New on me. And “who would pay attention to some modder” and “I am just enjoying playing with the map maker” doesn’t sound faithful or like someone tryn to do bloodborne or themselves justice in my mind. But this is why I hate text and forums, I am missing tone and body language and other social ques. I will play the mod when it’s finished, if u add a PayPal donate button then I will use it. Hope that is clear enough. Take care.

This looks awesome! Nice work! I will patiently await whenever this gets released. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impression of the latest zone that’s being worked on:

Progress is slower then i’d like, but there’s RL stuff keeping me busy more than I’d hoped, and I want to release a bigger mod in one go then I initially thought. In any case, it’s still being worked on.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Is the mod still being worked on?

Yes, but ive been very busy of late, so ive not made as much progress as ive hoped. But im still tinkering away whenever i do have some time.

3 Likes

This is a long-awaited mode, it seems to be a great job, hoping you complete it.