[Mod] Make Retaliation great again!

Still no update for 1.007?

would like to see it working in newest update, its super depressing to fight ranges without

gonna ask here also are you planning on updating these?

Someone know if this gonna be updated??

i hope this gets updated i love retaliation builds

Updated.

Sorry for the huge time delay lads but i got a reallife.

Greetings.

For sure man…all of us got a reallife…

Ty for ur time and hardwork…

Good Job…

thank ya soo much for the update and yea no sweat better later then never…
sine what this RealLife thing you speak of

thanks for updating but I wonder if this will be 1.08 compatible since it is around the corner or will it need another update by then?

You will propably need to update to it again and ill need to make a update for it but i am positive about me being quick about it!

You can try the installer anyway when the update comes out maybe it still works!

headsup for everyone like me: THE INSTALLER IS WORKING! the .dll isnt working - game wont start then, but it works with installer! :slight_smile:

I think it is not compatible with v1.0.0.8 which came out today.?

It appears that it is indeed broken. Range units are not taking full retal damage.

Edit:

It looks like range unit’s aren’t getting affected by chance to proc retal items.

Grim QOL Installer works fine for me.

Ill upload the game.dll’s once i am home.

For me work fine. Just don’t replace .dll with hold 1.0.07 reta file and use only the installer. Caster continue to get reta dmg :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I am dumb, should’ve read the main post thoroughly. Found the QOL installer and got it working again.

Thanks again!

simply follow that one :wink:

Congrats dude, you made grim dawn not only playable again, but so much more enjoyable, hopefully they’ll just implement this, it’s just so much better

Updated the downloadeable .dll files for 1.0.0.8 incase someone doesnt want to use the installer!

The mod doesn’t appear to be working. I re-downloaded the installer and it’s not fixing the issue.

Thanks