[Mod] Make Retaliation great again!

Used the downloadable DLL and it works.

Hi since the small update of today the mod no longer works with me. I try to reinstall it but it does not work. It would be great if you could update it. Thank you in advance and congratulations for your work. :smiley:

Hi since the small update of today the mod no longer works with me (installer). I try to reinstall it but it does not work. It would be great if you could update it. Thank you in advance and congratulations for your work. :smiley:

None of the install options are working with the new patch, 1.0.0.9. :frowning:

Love your mod, and thanks for the work thus far.

Posted six days ago in his all-in-one thread for QOL and Ret fix.

I understand that people have obligations in RL, but atleast we could just get an answer if this mod will continue to be supported or that update will not come in near future.

This mod is just a hex edit right? if so we can make our own version for .9. If someone can give me the game.dll(steam) from .8 i may be able to sort out a version for .9

i miss this mod

Please bring this mod back :smiley:

He was on a few weeks ago but hasn’t posted anything. I’d love to see this build renewed as ranged enemies were the reason I trashed my retaliation build.

same i loved this mod

I second everything above. We need new version for this, ranged enemies and casters in expac need to be put down.

Just rooting through my old GD stuff and I saved the hex edit and positions off. Unfortunately it isn’t working in this version - I’m no master hex editor so might have missed something.

Basically in the old version, position 9F6F0 you would change 75 15 to 90 90. The content at that position seems to have changed a lot, which makes sense…

So if you search for 75 15 F3 in Game.dll you’ll be taken to position 3793FC. You’ll see there’s only one 75 15 F3 string, so I assumed that was it (maybe wrongly).

I’m happy to re-host the modded Game.dll if this info helps get this working again.

I even saved this off, don’t know if it’s helpful for anyone that knows what they’re doing :stuck_out_tongue:

Retaltion hack on the left, stock DLL on the right (not sure what game version).

Retaliation has been made great again for Ashes of Malmouth v1.0.2.1

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61190

Enjoy

Would love an update of the DLL for the most recent patch as I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it.

are this compatible with recent pathc ? Grim Dawn Version 1.0.3.2

My mod is compatible with 1.0.4.0 now :slight_smile:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61190

any chance for a reupload or a mirror? all links are down

The steam link worked for me.

I just tried it and the actual site is down for me. I’ve been trying for a couple of days now, this 420weedwizard site is just not up. Definitely needs to be reuploaded somewhere, even google or mega, anywhere more stable.