[Mod] Mob Density Increased

Thanks for reply,

Is there any way to enable those stones for your mod then? We would like to start new characters but are unable to use these stones from FG expansion on our new characters as it says that game mode is wrong, is there any way to fix that by ourself?

No, but the devs are planning on fixing this for us. So for now, just be patient. Merit stones will come to mods someday.

“In a future patch, Merit Tokens will work in modded games.”

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=731217#post731217

1 Like

is it possible to add auto pickup mod?

Could you please fix the problem where increased attack speed or movement speed doesn’t seem to do anything?

Could you make a version that is basically version 3 but with 10 times monster spawns, increased hero spawns, and keep the increased movement?

Done.

1 Like

You are using an older version. The available ones doesn’t have that issue.

another version like version 2 but 10x spawn rate with no other feature(s) please? :eyes:

Hey there, is it possible to get the 250k kill archievement with this mod?

Hi, first of all thanks for the mod, great job! Second: I’m pretty new to modding Grim Dawn and I have a few questions:

• To use this mod I would need to create a new character in a custom game right? Or does it apply to an existing one in normal game?
  • I see that the original mod would be “Path of Grim Dawn”. Are this versions stand-alone? For example, I like the 4.1, if I just install those files I will only have those features instead of the whole mod, correct?

I don’t know if I can make a request, but I was actually look for a mod that increase exp gained and loot dropped, mostly legendaries. (not by a huuuge amount, something like +20% exp and +40% loot drop). I see that two features of your mod are more density, which will help with the exp, and drop rate increase. Would it be possible to have a version with:

• Mob density increased 6x
  • Hero enemy spawnrate increased (how much?)
  • Drop rates increased (how much?)
    • Player Movement Speed Cap Min/Max 150% (if I understand correctly it means that it’s fixed at that %, correct?). In case its too hassle, the 200% that you already have is fine
  • You will always get 3 skill points per level.
  • All devotion shrines gives 2 points.
  • Increased Devotion Cap to 65 points.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Do these need updating for the new patch? It seems to have broken multiplayer since the patch. But base game plays just fine.

Can you please update the Path of Grim dawn please.

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE a version 5 x 100x mob density for people to get their 250 kill achievement real quick.

Would probably melt your PC before you got the achievement. :smile:

Not for the faintheared butmy machine can handle it :stuck_out_tongue: I stand by how much i would love it :stuck_out_tongue: On normal difficulty no problem visiting a hive and be done with thatkinda spawnrate :smiley:

If you want adjustable mob densities then have a look at Grimarilllion

which includes this

ooh thanks! that will do also :smiley:

I’m using V4 and i’m loving, however, i’m getting rekt, or should i say, my summons are.

Since one cant control where summons move, they should not have to suffer for it and for their sthooopid AI.
Diablo 3 had an issue like this with pets and while its a bit cheesy and cheaty, they fixed it by giving them a ~99% damage reducation, or something similar. Essentially they became immortal.

Would it be hard to implement such thing?

Second: Would it be possible to reduce the amount of bosses spawning in a cluster? I would prefer to fight bosses “more often” but having 4+ come at you at once is a chore.
Less at a time, but more frequently.