[Mod] Nydiamar

Hey, sorry for answering kinda late. I can look into it eventually should I get permission, but it will be quite a while until I get to uploading another update though, probably about two months or so. You could try merging it on your own, but figuring out how to would take a lot effort.

Excuse me, which Mod does this refer to?

IIRC cosmetic aura’s are from Path of Grim Dawn.

All those things i mentioned are also already merged in one mod which is Dawn of Masteries.

It’s ok. I was checking wings and hairstylist mods pages and the creators of those mods doesnt seems to have anything in contrary against using those mods if they are credited. Cosmetic aura’s dunno. As far i know i saw them in path of grim dawn and dawn of masteries. I can wait, not in a hurry, just gave ideas for more cosmetic options :slight_smile:

On a side note. Nydiamar is fantastic already anyway. I got a question about diablo 3 bosses. Does Malthael also appear among d3 bosses in the factions arena?

He can appear inside the optional arena in part 3, but it is not guaranteed.

Update 18

(+) Added a Proper Mini-Map

Now this took me a while. I had to touch up over 700 regions through Photoshop. Much repetitive work, even after optimizing the process, but necessary to truly up the mod further.

Finding accessible areas and the correct path should be guaranteed now. Hidden areas are also hidden on the map.

(–) Added a New Choice

You can now choose to play on an easier difficulty instead of the normal one. Easy enables the Nydar Mode right from the beginning, granting you several stat bonuses to make the mod slightly more beatable. You can also disable the God Events, and choose to keep monsters summoned through the Binding Stone.

Since it got a bit too much to manage, I have removed the Classic version. If you still feel like the Ultimate version is too over-tuned with Nydar Mode enabled, simply let me know.

(+) New Location — Abandoned Farm House

Entrance can be found next to the Shady Fields. You have to complete Nydiamar to unlock it.

Spacious Mansion

Fight your way through a spacious mansion with countless ambushes and some hidden rewards. This area is filled to the brim with details and atmosphere, and all my tricks went into it.

Rats

You are shrunken. That’s it.

A small mini-game awaits you afterwards inside the Basement(s), and in Door Dash you have to find the correct way while being hunted by multiple Nemeses.

Changes to Existing Content

• (DUNGEONS) Replaced the Adventurous Cavern with Abandoned Farm House
  • (–) Siegmar’s Challenge
    • Fixed some pathing issues where you could enter the next zones through unintended paths
  • (–) Where the Time Goes
    • Modified the Mutator (Monsters) — -100% Health Points > -400% Health Points
  • (–) Ashes
    • Removed Beat the Final condition on the quest unlocking the shortcut
  • (–) Duunart Swamp
    • Moved the portal (which was previously not working at all) and changed the requirement for it to appear (simply reach the Snowy Landscape once)
  • (–) Changed the Head-Start from 10 to Level 15
  • (–) Changed up the package of items you receive when starting out
  • (+) Lowered the loot gained from Monster Infrequents tables
  • (+) Lowered the recycle chance for Beutekugeln (Monster Infrequents)
  • (DIABLO 3) Fixed an issue with putting certain Nydiamar items into your stash
  • (–) Disabled God Events in most boss arenas
  • (+) Nerfed the Reanimators God Event drastically
  • (+) Many slight text changes and fixes
  • (+) Updated the Diablo 3 classes from Grimer to Definitive Edition

(+) = Nydiamar & Nydiamar Dungeons
(–) = Nydiamar

Not gonna lie, I’m very burned out of playing Grim Dawn, which is why it took me so long to play-test. But the Diablo 3 classes are so much fun, I actually managed to get a playthrough done.

Many thanks to anyone who privately messaged me (or on this post) to provide feedback. My last play-through took over 14 hours (not including Nydiamar Dungeons!), so it is very time-consuming to play-test everything properly, therefore any help is much appreciated.

Enjoy. ~

Follow the instructions from the Opening Post!

10 Likes

What are these “elemental shrine” looking things that keep spawning any time I go to craft something, use the anvil, disassemble, or go into my Devotions screen?

They’ll sometimes make me stuck at a vendor or anvil and I have to back out of the game and re-enter…

Anyone know?

You can’t put certain Nydiamar items into your shared stash (the personal stash works!).

Here’s a comment about it, which is linked in the OP but can easily be missed.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

just to butt in and make an ass of myself
in vanilla game there are certain items that simply can’t go in the shared stash (i’m assuming they have some sort of “tag” in the files?) - could a potential idea be to give these specific items the same "can’t go in shared stash"tag so it’s simply not an option for player to accidentally put them there ?

If I remember correctly, the “soulbound” attribute somehow does not work in Custom Game, you could still put these items into the shared stash. But this has been a long while ago, maybe they fixed it since then, I should give it another try.

I have updated the Affixes for Uniques patch for the Diablo 3 classes mod, anyone using it should reapply it.

was thinking more like the Secret Key, slith neck etc certain quest item classed types (iirc they don’t have a soulbound tag but still can’t go in shared stash, while scrap and dynamite can)

I tried it with both actually, quest and soulbound attributes, both not working. Augments only have the soulbound attribute ticked, and you can’t put them into the shared stash, so it is supposed to be working (and not a left-over from Titan Quest) — but my items also currently have the soulbound attribute, and you still can put them in. Simply a oversight or bug by them, I guess.

1 Like

Hey, all. Just started playing Nydiamar mod and really enjoying it. I’m stuck in the Depraved Ruins - the room with the lever. I click it, clear the mobs (it tells me I’ve done so) then try to leave via the locked gate, but can’t get out. Clicking the lever again says to take the correct path, but I can’t see anything that resembles a designed path. What am I missing? Thanks.

Hey! The note you have picked up shortly before contains the solution/path (in a “cryptic” way). Stepping on a correct tile lights it up, stepping on a wrong one resets everything and spawns an ambush.

You can try to figure it out yourself, or simply check the solution: Scroll down this post, near the end you have the solution including the secret (Path Puzzle)

Thanks, I almost had it. You can get through without some tiles lighting up but the gate doesn’t open. Appreciate the actual solution!

What can I do? I just play this mod normally.but when I close game for eat something and rejoin, that situation happen. can’t go home, can’t use portal.

Open the in-game console and type character.grantplayertoken LET_ME_PLAY_DAMMIT. Then you can leave and continue just fine.

Sometimes, the game simply does not register a new respawn point. It never happens to me, so I always forgot to do something about it.

thank you for answer. I ll use that console.
this mod’s bgm sound so cool :smiley:

I added support for the Diablo 3 Classes: Definitive Edition mod recently.

1 Like