[Mod] Nydiamar

I have a question. Leaving all the content present in the mod Diablo 3 Classes aside. Does Nydiamar add any items or classes? It’s because I would like to know if it would be possible for example I use my character both in Diablo 3 Classes Solo and in Nydiamar.
And another question, does this mod change any Diablo item or class? Something like balancing skills or items.

No new classes, but many new items. Loading a different mod other than Nydiamar results in losing all Nydiamar related items.

The Diablo 3 mod is almost completely unchanged, so you could switch to the standalone Diablo 3 mod once, but not back.

Ok! Thank you

Hello! Can you please add a link without both Grim UI and D3 classes?

[Nydiamar without Grim UI and D3 classes]

I stopped updating it since I got too many versions to handle, but luckily I think it is only missing the last very minor patch.

The next Grim Dawn patch will break this mod, so anyone trying it, keep this in mind. I won’t fix it for a very long time, probably not until the expansion releases, so either be ready to just drop it or avoid updating the game.

2 Likes

Thank you! Then I’ll make sure to try it before v1.2!

Can some one help me with this? It is confusing how to proceed,

You simply have to push the lever which is a bit further down and then follow the path shown. You normally could figure this path out with the note you picked up shortly before reaching this puzzle.

If you stray off this path by stepping on a wrong tile, you reset it and have to reactivate it through the lever.

Maybe you run past the lever so the puzzle did not work?

Howdy folks, loving the content, though I seem to have run into an issue while running through tree of eden, down the western bridge, it crashes my computer in the same spot. Happened twice now, as I figured it was a fluke the first time. I was unable to find a bug report page so I thought I’d start here.

I could not replicate this crash, unfortunately. Not sure what could be causing it, in case you are using any additional tools on top of it (such as rainbow filter), maybe give it a try without any of them?

1 Like

Truly appreciate your reply! ATM I am using Grim Internals and Item Assistant. Not sure either of those would cause such a breakdown. I’m actually not sure if it is my system after all as it just reboots my pc but I find it odd that it only happens on GD while using Nydiamar and at the one area. Scratching my head for sure. I will have to see if there is a crash report in GD.

Just showing my support for updating your mod after the expansion releases.
This is the only actual full mod of Grim Dawn and hopefully will have the attention of Crate to ensure it can work with the latest version.

The mod working with the latest version and beyond of Grim Dawn is down to the mod’s creator, not Crate. If a creator decides not to update the mod then that’s it unless someone else wants to take it over with the creator’s permission.

Well, the creator has said in the opening post they won’t be updating the mod until FoA releases so I guess you’ll have to wait until that happens and then Van_Houck can get it updated.

Some small update on Nydiamar for anyone passing by.

The next release will be titled Less is More. Right now I’m going through the mod trying to remove all the unnecessary bloat and, once again, trying to make everything a bit more straightforward. I’m adding more Riftgates, making some areas less punishing and time waste-y, removing items such as the temporary stash scrolls or the additional encounters in the finale. I’m also working on optimizing and fixing all the scripts, which is a huge undertaking and taking most of my time.

I plan to add a proper transition into Nydiamar Dungeons. After completing Nydiamar, you might unlock a new dungeon or path that leads into it, instead of just simply receiving the key. So there might be a completely new dungeon to play through (with a dumb gimmick, of course!).

The current Recycle Feature will be reworked. You can now simply cast a skill on the ground which instantly converts all equipment below epic into materials or iron bits.

And even more is planned! Crate actively working on Grim Dawn surely gave me the motivation to continue working on it, at least for a bit.

5 Likes

Thumbs up for your “recycling function”!
2K~39UC(DEJOUPMYBZ(C6}C