[Mod] Ralfi's Class Mod

Ralfi’s Class Mod Version 0.9

Galactig Insight is Life!

• Revised Arcanist class available

• New set for the Arcanist in all levels (32/65/86)

• Many new skills

• Some new visual effects

• New item skills

• and much more :wink:

• Changes -

Necromancer

• maggots now have no limited lifetime (they stay alive until killed)

• Cooldown of “Maggot plague” has been reduced by 2 sec

• The size of the maggots has been adjusted

• The running speed of the maggots has been increased

• Decaying Flesh" now increases the total number of maggots as well as the burst spawn

• Bone spikes" have been visually adjusted to their range

Items

• Necromancer set “Shoulders” have been changed so that also the army of maggots gets a look it deserves!

• All itemsets “Empowerd” and “Mythical” have received skills of other classes to offer a larger combination possibility

• Some itemsets “Empowerd” and “Mythical” have received new skills as set bonuses

Future

• New classes revision in planning

• New items (medals) for all level ranges and classes planned

• and much more =)

2 Likes

Lol love how fast they wiggle to keep up. Still laughing, this should be interesting.

Yes, the little shits have to work really hard so that they can keep up. :sweat_smile:
But as it looks now it’s quite good, as soon as you give the maggots a movement command on a target’s they again increase their speed a little because of “Charge” :wink:

hmm replied to email then realized it was no reply lol. I dont think the maggots are op at least at this time. Im level 30 cablist & i have to respawn them all the time. I have 5 pts in them & working on the last modifier. I also have to watch my health I can die so no I dont think its op. O yea last thing Im on normal.

Happy announcement :slight_smile:
For a long time my mod was no longer accessible because it had violated the guidelines of the “Crate Team”.
Skins were installed which were not allowed because they are normally to buy with real money.

Of course I continued working on it since the last update V 0.9 but only offline for myself.
After a few hours of work, I removed the skins in question to make my mod available to the public again.

Today I present you Ralfis Class Mod V1.0.5
an approximate list of the changes follows!

Frohe Bekanntmachung :slight_smile:
Für eine längere Zeit war mein Mod nicht mehr zugänglich da er gegen die Richtlinien des “Crate Teams” verstoßen hatte.
Es wurden Skins eingebaut die nicht zulässig waren da diese normalerweise mit Echtgeld zu kaufen sind.

Selbstverständlich habe ich seit dem letzten Update V 0.9 weitergearbeitet aber eben nur Offline für mich selbst.
Nach einigen Stunden an Arbeit habe ich die besagten Skins entfernt um meinen Mod wieder für die Öffentlichkeit zugänglich zu machen.

Heute präsentiere ich euch Ralfis Class Mod V1.0.5
eine ungefähre Auflistung der Änderungen folgt!

Ralfi’s Class Mod Version 1.0.5

Ralfi is alive again!

• Revised Occultist class available

• New set for the occultist in all levels (32/65/86)

• Many new skills

• Some new visual effects

• New item abilities

• New medals for all mod classes from level 14

• and much more :wink:

• Changes -

Necromancer

• The maggots have been slightly annoyed

• Cooldown of “Maggot Plague” has been reduced

• The size of the maggots has been adjusted

• The running speed of the maggots has been increased

Items

• Necromancer set “Shoulders” has been changed so that the army of maggots also gets the look it deserves!

• All itemsets “Empowered” and “Mythical” have received skills of other classes to offer a larger combination possibility

• Some “Empowered” and “Mythical” itemsets have received new skills as set bonuses

In the future

• New weapons already in the works

• New shield skins for round shields in the works

• Item modifications for modskills

Ralfi’s Class Mod Version 1.0.5

Ralfi ist wieder Life!

• Überarbeitete Okultistenklasse verfügbar

• Neues Set für den Okultisten in allen Levelstufen (32/65/86)

• Viele Neue Skills

• einige neue Visuelle Effekte

• Neue Itemfähigkeiten

• Neue Medailien für alle Mod Klassen ab stufe 14

• und vieles mehr :wink:

• Änderungen -

Necromancer

• die Maden wurden etwas genervt

• Cooldown von “Madenplage” wurde reduziert

• Die Größe der Maden wurden angepasst

• Die Laufgeschwindigkeit der Maden wurde erhöht

Items

• Necromancer Set “Schultern” wurden geändert damit auch der Heer der Maden ein aussehen bekommt das ihm gebührt!

• Alle Itemsets “Empowerd” und “Mythical” haben Skills anderer Klassen erhalten um eine Größere Kombinationsmöglichkeit zu bieten

• Einige Itemsets “Empowerd” und “Mythical” haben Neue Fähigkeiten als Set-Boni erhalten

Zukünftig

• Neue Waffen bereits in Arbeit

• Neue Schild Skins für Rundschilde in Arbeit

• Itemmodifikationen für Modskills

which version of the game does this work on? the old 9.8 or the newest patch?

Both versions should be possible to play. :slight_smile:

Seems to be working fine. Tx for making maggots perm pets. Now if i could only talk u into making the other temp pets perm. lol

Even if the maggots fight permanently, it is better to keep calling new ones because when they die or are replaced by new ones, the old ones explode and cause a lot of damage or heal you!

What other pets did you have in mind to fight permanently?

Try playing the shaman with his totems - it’s also great fun =)

Personal I dont like spamming so no on totems. Your other pets that u made are temps. I remembering talking about before. Would love if they were perm.

Classes, Skills and Builds

Announcement “Korvanian Ascendant” with

Ralfis Class Mod Patch V 1.1.0

I’ll be releasing my new patch in the next few weeks, there’s still a lot of work to do before then but the foundations have already been laid! :heart_eyes:

Oathkeeper

• Some Oathkeepers wondered why they should commit themselves to Dreeg when the power of the Primal Gods is so much more powerful!

• New skills are added to the skill tree

• new transmuters to harness the powers of the ether

• Completely new set for all level ranges (32/65/85)

General

• New items with brand new skins for weapons and shields

• Adjustments and balancing of previous class changes

• Some Cosmetic Wings from “Okami” will be available as transmutes and buffs

As always, I am happy to receive feedback, criticism and suggestions.

Unbenanntes Video (4)

3.1 (1)

3.1 (2)

Ankündigung “Korvanischer Aszendet” mit

Ralfis Class Mod Patch V 1.1.0

In den nächsten Wochen werde ich meinen neuen Patch veröffentlichen, bis dahin liegt noch einiges an Arbeit vor mir aber die Grundpfeiler sind bereits gesetzt! :heart_eyes:

Eidwahrer

• Einige Eidwahrer fragten sich wieso sie sich Dreeg verschreiben sollten wenn die Macht der Urgötter doch so viel mächtiger ist !

• neue Skills werden dem Skillbaum hinzugefügt

• neue Transmuter um die Kräfte des Äthers zu nutzen

• komplett neues Set für alle Levelbereiche (32/65/85)

Allgemein

• neue Items mit brandneuen Skinns für Waffen und Schilde

• anpassungen und balancing vorhergegangener Klassenänderungen

• Einige Kosmetische Flügel von “Okami” werden als Transmute und Buffs erhältlich sein

Wie immer bin ich froh um Feedback, Kritik und auch nehme ich gerne wünsche und Anregungen entgegen!

1 Like