[Mod] Reign of Terror

Yeah, I also like it better. Both versions use weapon attack skill template and therefore scale with attack speed.

Will do more testing to see if I can find some middle ground.

If possible then remove the AS scaling or make it ridiculously low to reduce number of attacks. But simultaneously buff the base skillā€™s damage to not make it to weak

EDIT:

This might help as well

Aura is not solution. I have kind of it in D2Classes. Auras have limited cast rate: 1 attack every second. You can attack enemies more often with other skills and WW will be useless.
I think its need +300% attack speed on skill with extremly slow animiation for compensate. There is doesnā€™t matter your base attack speed cause it will be capped.

upd.

Finally found my test werewolf pfx.

https://imgur.com/4zmmDfM <- gifv
Unfortunately only one animation available. It will not run or attack together with player.

Too bad you cannot asign more animations because that would be neat.

Mind sharing a gif/video of the behavior it exhibits while in motion?

@Auraā€™s slow attack rate can be balanced by making damage per hit higher. The net DPS should remain the same

I already delete unused source, so there chessboard wolf:

You know you could use it for potential Grim Dawn Rule 34 material or for making a Furry Mastery

Druid summoner changes

Grizzly:

• new mesh
  • new skill: Roar (aoe taunt)
  • grows in size with more invested points
  • no longer a modifier of Spirit Wolf but a standalone skill so you can have both, X Wolves and 1 Bear

Spirit Wolf:

• new skill: Bite (single target melee attack + bleed / poison dmg)

Dire Wolf:

• new texture
  • new skills: Rip (3 target melee attack + bleed dmg) and Devour Corpse (buff that increases Dire Wolfā€™s combat stats for brief duration after killing enemy)

Wolves / Grizzly:

• completely reworked stats / scaling

Necro summoner changes

Clay / Fire Golem:

• new mesh / texture

Blood Golem

• new skill: Blood Nova

All Golems:

• grow in size with more invested points
  • completely reworked stats / scaling and greatly increased movement speed

Cool ! Iā€™m waiting for it ! :grinning: the taunt will be very appreciated.
Great work.

what do i do to be able to play this new act 2 content? do i redownload the hotfixes?

Base mod without any hotfix already contains part of Act 2 but you need to complete A1 main quests in order to ā€œunlockā€ Warrivā€™s caravan.

Iā€™ll be also releasing update this weekend which contains 3 new A2 maps together with many fixes, changes to the skills, new monsters / items and more.

i finished act 1 and i finished sewers, so i have to redownload the whole mod again?

Edit: oh so the update for rockey waste, tombs and all are coming on the weekend, ok got it

enemy archers and the quill rats on this game need to be nerfed, they do way to much damage. if there are 3 or more of them off your screen and they start shooting, by the time you reach them you are already dead.

i found the secret key and i put it in the cube, it consumed the key but no portal opened

So canā€™t wait for HF4.:undecided:

On what difficulty did it happen?

The portal should always open in the top left corner of the room where Horadric device is.

Give me a few more hours and Iā€™ve got you covered.

RoT v0.1.2 released.

Download: [b]ReignOfTerror_AoM_v0.1.2.rar (420 MB)[/b]

Installation: Extract content of .rar into you Grim Dawn/mods folder and overwrite the files.

Changelog

Major updates:

• Added new Act 2 maps (Rocky Waste, Stony Tomb Level 1,2)
  • Added unused socketable items into Runeword crafting recipes
  • Reworked most of underperforming Paladin, Barbarian, Druid, Necro skills

Druid:
All Druid pets:

• completely reworked stats / scaling

Poison Creeper

• new skill: Poison aura (aura that damages enemies within 5m radius around Poison Creeper)

Grizzly

• new mesh
  • new skill: Roar (aoe taunt)
  • grows in size with more invested points
  • no longer a modifier of Spirit Wolf but a standalone skill so you can have both, X Wolves and 1 Bear

Spirit Wolf

• new skill: Bite (single target melee attack + bleed / poison dmg)

Dire Wolf

• new texture
  • new skill Rip (3 target melee attack + bleed dmg)
  • new skill Devour Corpse (buff that increases Dire Wolfā€™s combat stats for brief duration after killing enemy)

Necromancer:
All Necro pets:

• completely reworked stats / scaling and golems now grow in size with more invested points

Clay / Fire Golem:

• new mesh / textures

Blood Golem

• new skill: Blood Nova

Revive

• new skill: Unholy Strike (melee attack with 10% chance to resurrect killed enemies that join you for a brief period of time)

Paladin:

• Increased damage of Charge, Vengeance, Sacrifice

Barbarian:

• Increased damage of Bash, Concentration, Double Swing, Frenzy, Berserk
  • New skill: Whirlwind (360Ā° aoe spin attack)
  • New icons for Earthquake, Tremor, Avalanche, Berserker Rage skills

Bug fixes:

• Fixed pathing in various areas
  • Fixed Assasin Trapā€™s projectile count limit
  • Fixed Pit Lordā€™s race tag
  • Fixed New Uber Location: Monastery of Despair (can be run on all difficulties now)

Minor updates:

• Desert Mercenaries can be bought directly from Greiz instead of the table.
  • Reduced damage done by Archers and Spikefiend-type enemies
  • Added new sound effects to various spells
  • Added treasure chest to the following unique enemies: Bishibosh, Bonebreaker, Coldcrow
  • Moved Coldcrow to Cave Level 2
  • and moreā€¦

Enjoy.

Just a stupid question, butā€¦

The druid shape shifting skills change his appearance or it is just a buff?

Just a buff. Morphing isnā€™t supported in GD, unfortunately.

Okay, thank you.