[MOD]Stasher v11 fo 1.1.4.1(GDx2) Include source data & Still applicable 1.1.5.2 (GDx2)

Wrong, it has been corrected. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL :+1: :+1:

Hi, old returning player here, last played 2016. Have installed stasher v5 from rorsharch whatever here for a short time that time. I remember this when I load up GDstash it shows personal stash, transfer stast , and stash v5

Now I have reinstalled grim dawn version 1.1.4.2 with crucible DLC i bought at that time (not yet bought AoM & FG , waiting sale)
Created a new toon and played to lvl 35 PRM build, stopped playing before killing hive queen act 2 because I constantly waste too much time picking loot and going back and forth to town to sell/stash them
Created another toon to lvl23, then another to lvl15
Then… I remembered a mod which increases stash space
Google brought me to kirmiziperfect page, there I downloaded stasher v5 and v7
NOT satisfied, here I found and downloaded v10 & v11

Problems:
v5
-no tabs, nothing you can click on to change page in transfer stash
v7
-working, usable, but ugly and crash if you drop item on bag icon

v10
same with v7

v11
no trasfer stash tab?

ALL has tag not found issue, I put that .tpl also in mod folder /source no effect
No other mods used, windows 8.1 x64
Pls tell me how to fix then in future I want to merge this to crucible DLC too (someone has shared the steps above with vanilla)

v10
same with v7

v11
no trasfer stash tab?

wow new user can only post 1 pic/post
and i forget my old forum info login here

You don’t have AOM or FG, come back when you do to see if the mod works then.

Hi.

I’m very like this mod and need it, but not good enough to transfer my saves into directory with mod’s saves.
I’m copy all from /main to /user and all files from /saves to /Stasher v11.
All works but transfer stash is still empty, my stuff not copy from normal game transfer stash to mod’s stash. What am i doing wrong?

Anyway - thanks for you great work.

There are two things you are doing wrong, you need to adjust both the char and stash data for this to work, as both the char and stash store info about whether they are vanilla or for a mod.

The char simply has a flag you need to set, the stash stores what mod it is for. You can adjust both with GD Stash.
Open the copied char and set the flag on the Char Editor page. Open the copied stash and select the mod it should be for in the second drop-down list on the top right on the Stash Transfer page.

You will need to copy the stash over again if you already opened it in game, as GD will have created a new empty stash / wiped your items when you did so.

1 Like

Will mod work on v1.1.5.0?

yes, there has been no change that would affect it

1 Like

aww shhett ,
I play custom gave stasher v11
then I play crucible, out of space open stash in crucible
now many of my items lost because clipped outside original stash size
is there no other way to rescue beside shadow copy? which i havent done

Love it so far. :slight_smile:
though having to pay 2 iron to open each tab felt a liiiiiiiiitle cheaty…LOL
It would have been better if it was 2-k per tab. :slight_smile:

Ask for help, is this the reason for the template?

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/mod-caravaner/90628/4

The problem has been solved successfully. but thank you all the same. :women_wrestling:

Does this mod still work by chance? This will be my first GD mod. I just wanted a simple stash expansion. I’ll get item assistant if need be but would rather have this for now. Thx for any info.

1 Like

@tt300 : Is there any chance you can add additional stash tabs for this? Even with the extra space per tab, it is not enough to store all the epics and legendaries…

sounds like it’s time to dismantle stuff and sort out low level items :sweat_smile:

I am keeping lower level epics/legendaries though. Im already dismantling duplicates.

You can’t add more tabs.

So, is this mod still being actively being worked on? As in it will work with 1.2?

Here are better ones:

1 Like