[Deprecated] [Mod] Wanez (Mapping & more Endgame)

i see screenshots with 5000+ oa is the game even hard and alot + skills from gear

Im a hardcore only player dose this have any challenge or just faceroll for softcore kids

a ok my question was worded wrong, i meant the monsterpower.

Enemy Defense and Enemy Offense

Normal 100%
Hard 125%
Elite 150%
Ultimate 175%
Epic 200%
Legendary 225%

I’ve played 250+ hours in the mod, and it’s really the best challenge for grim dawn! :smiley:

the Campaign has a few difficulties, not sure if I went as high as in DGA, but the first NPC can do that, jarvis or whatever his name is.
Can’t check anything though, because I deleted everything GD from my drive to not get tempted by modding again, currently working 12+ hours a day, which makes my time limited for other things and I don’t want to get sucked back into modding :smiley:

Hey, this mod sounds amazing, ive downloaded and unzipped and i can see it under custom games when i start grim dawn but it doesnt allow me to choose any of my characters?
Also with being pretty new im unsure how to start the DGA?

Any idea on what ive done wrong, ive managed to create a fresh character and restart the campaign in the mod version any help is appreciated
thank you

Mods do not carry over characters from the main game, it’s a separate ‘game’, have to start fresh (unless you copy your characters folders over which I have no idea how to do properly…).

I started playing this a few days ago and this is by far the most fun I’ve had with a Grim Dawn mod. There’s just so much variety in the stuff you can do and the campaign almost feels like if Grim Dawn had PoE challenge leagues.

That’s all I really wanted to say. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

e: Okay I guess I did have one bit of feedback - it seems like Gunslinger/Demo* doesn’t have a combo class name because my character right now is a Gunslinger_Demolitionist*. Not sure if that’s a problem on my end or just a tagging thing. It seems like a few of the components also have invalid tags as well.

Wanted to try this mod out to day. As i’m fairly new to GD and completely new to mods in GD, i followed the instructions (unzip the file and put it in the mod folder) but when i start it ingame i just have the campaign map to choose from in the custom games and can’t find the DGA map. Did i forget something or is it maybe just incompatible with 1.0.6.0 game version?

Is this mod still being updated? I Just wanted to say that this is an amazing mod! I can not believe the detail and content implemented into this mod! Please keep up the great work and thank you!

According to the Github link the latest version is 1.3.6 from Feb 18, 2018, just over 10 MONTHS ago.

Edit:Mod doesn’t seem to be playable. Talked to the DGZ settings NPC and it gave me a quest. Can’t find the Blacksmith its refering too so can’t even do anything. Every single crafter is empty and there’s nothing you can afford on any non-faction vendor.

It’s unlikely to see this mod updated with FG coming soon

No, it is not, see

That’s too bad this was a really great mod. There was definitely something here. I used the file that came with the mod which allows you to play it in the campaign mode so I don’t know about the DGA stuff. oh well, at least I have what has already been completed to play with lol.

This is probably my favorite mod by leaps and bounds so I’m considering picking up development at some point in the near-ish future. (No promises though, I’ve been really busy with IRL lately.)

If I do start working on it I’ll have to learn how all the mod tools work, but hey it’ll be a fun project you know? (Read: Anything I do you should expect to take a long time, at least at first.) My first priorities would basically be to get the mod running with current patch, then fixing the maps that are causing crashes, then filling in some missing tags, and then adding new versions of the existing uniques for the rework classes.

For how long approximately to expect new version will be released?

I was working on the new filter tool, so I wasn’t working on the mod during that time. I got back to it yesterday… no idea how long this will take, but I’ll make a full preview post ~3 days before I release it.

I have the schedule laid out for a week, but that’s more wishful thinking than reality :eek:

Fine, it would be great if the new mod would look more like the old 1.2.2 version, not like 1.3.6.

Removed planned features.

Should we wait for the new version?

Considering the last post is nearly a year ago I’d say yes.

My apologies to everyone waiting on this, but this won’t happen.

Since I started this, I’ve tried getting out a new mod and then @Ram and I decided to work together on a game, so I had no more spare time for sideprojects without having the feeling I could do more for our game. Even if I continued to work on it, I’d have to keep certain parts updated as Crate continues to update them and I’d have to stop maintaining the mod eventually due to the amount of work, just didn’t seem fair to anybody who would have enjoyed it.

Anybody from the Rainbow Tool reading this, don’t worry I’ll keep that updated as it maybe takes an hour to get the new items in. The mod would have taken days.

1 Like