[Mod][WIP] Infinite Progression

Hi,

I’m currently working on a mod called Infinite Progression. This is my first mod and I’m still trying to learn to mod/Use the Assetmanager in Grim Dawn

Description
The goal of this mod is to create some kind of progression past just leveling up to level 100 and have a feeling of progression even if you’re not getting any loot.

Specifically this mod adds a blueprint you can buy from the Devils Crossing faction vendor. Currently you just have to be friendly with them but the plan is to move it to as higher reputation level, though not sure yet. This blueprint is used to craft a Elixir of power which gives you 1 unallocated attribute point.

To craft this elixir you have to go out and kill hero monsters, which will drop hero shards. You’ll have to get 5 of these to create one.

This is very much a work in progress and I’d love some feedback on it.
Should you have suggestion of more things to add, please let me know!

Installation

1. After downloading, unzip folder to this location:
    %SteamFolder%\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods
  2. If “mods” folder doesn’t exist, make one.
  3. That should be it. When you enter the game, choose custom game and Infinite Progression.

Downloads
Link to mod: Link

1 Like

Need a key to download? So what’s the key? :rolleyes:

I’ve just updated the link.

Seems like I didn’t catch that when i copy the link without the key it means I have to supply to key another way :slight_smile: So the link with the key is now in the link.

Hey, love the idea. The link seems not to be working, do you have an updated one please?

I doubt it since they haven’t been on the forum for some years now.

I’m afraid I don’t have the source code laying around anymore. Sorry. :frowning:

is this one?
Infinite_Progression.zip (35.2 KB)