Monk unarmed mastery

Okay replacing all this since monk will be being removed soonish from this mod, currently it includes a skill complete brawler (needs balance) some shrine changes and grimmest dawn is included, gonna take a few days after doing this update to clear my head and come up with some other ideas to replace the monk no eta unfortunately.

Brawler skills are a few posts below well most of em ill add the new ones and the changes I made to the old ones when i have the energy/patience.

Feel free to let me know on bugs or other issues if you notice any with the skills same with feedback on balancing them.

But…there is one monk mastery already and one from D3 in progress. This will be like necro again.

And unlike necro there’s less originality to be had in making a monk mastery, unless you have very good ideas.

But hey let’s not say no to more mods, OP can still turn it around its head and make it unique.

I have one other variant already partially planned for an unarmed mastery that I can do, will take a while to flush out but i can work it out between work and all the other crap I’ve got on my plate.

first things first on working on it I suppose, how the hell do I turn one of the chair models into a projectile… gonna be a fun one to figure out.

Okay this includes the new unarmed mastery that I am currently working on, tried changing the thread title guessing it needs to be authorized.

note that the monk is currently still in there i intend to remove it from the mod when i have enough ideas to replace it with something else, again all premade stuff as i am not an artist if you have any balance suggestions etc on the brawler let me know.

(and yes i know some of the skills are goofy etc i was kinda bored when designing some of them.)

Also apologies for the double post.

-updated the mod with some balance changes/fixes to brawler some stuff wasn’t working and the rapid tempo skill was too weak-

should prolly add skill descriptions shouldn’t I, eh heh sorry was a bit tired when updating that in spoiler tags to prevent wall of text, also no artwork because again not an artist etc etc.

Passives

[spoiler] Striking Technique - tier 1 Grants flat phys a small % offensive ability boost and flat physical damage, also reduces the spirit requirement for mage offhands when unarmed (had to use offhands as a requirement to prevent shield damage on certain skills)

Spiked Mitts - tier 3 Grants flat piercing and chance to cause bleeding while unarmed.

Poisoned Spikes - tier 4 requires spiked mitts Grants poison damage when unarmed.

No Pain No Gain - tier 5 at 45% health or lower you gain a regen bonus and damage absorption while unarmed.

Quick Hands - tier 6 increases attack speed and grants a chance to avoid melee attacks while unarmed.[/spoiler]

Weapon Pool - all unarmed only

Low Blow - tier 1 kicks the enemy to deal slightly decreased damage (only at low levels) and stun them

Nutcracker Special - tier 2 modifies low blow grants a %increase to bleed damage and a chance to increase stun duration.

Slobber Knocker - tier 3 hits the enemy in the head for moderate damage and a chance to confuse and silence for a short time

Head Trauma - tier 4 modifies slobber knocker increases overall damage and adds some internal trauma

Backhand - tier 5 Backhands the enemy with a chance to knock them off to the side and deal moderate damage

Spinning Strike - tier 6 modifies backhand adds cleave to your backhand and increases knockdown duration

Double Punch - tier 7 Strike with both arms to deal heavy damage reduce enemy physical resist by a small amount.

Double Dose - tier 8 modifies double punch increases poison effectiveness and adds a chance to terrify.

Actives

Buck’s Chair from Nowhere - tier 1 Lobs a chair at foes dealing internal trauma and has a chance to confuse.

Tim’s Erupting Throne - tier 3 modifies chair from nowhere adds a poison pool and grants the initial hit a chance to cause fear.

Frank’s Fecal Fountain - tier 4 modifies chair from nowhere adds a fountain of explosive sewage

Chairpocalypse now - tier 2 transmuter Decreases the damage of the chair but splits it into multiple projectiles and increases the splash radius to spread the misery over a larger radius (only works unarmed) note that the triggers on the modifiers only work once per projectile.

Vorn’s Aether Chain - tier 5 Deals some weapon damage and pulls a distant foe towards you as long as they are not knockdown immune.

Rapid Tempo - tier 1 charging melee attack adds flat physical damage some attack speed life leech and speed but deals low % weapon damage at first and loses charges rapidly.

Spinning Strikes - tier 2 adds cleave to melee attacks and multishot to ranged attacks made with rapid tempo.

Burning Tempo - tier 4 modifies Rapid tempo adds physical to fire damage conversion some flat fire damage a chance to ignite foes and some fire retaliation also further increases attack speed with rapid tempo.

Toggles

Hidden Blade - tier 2 all attacks made while unarmed have a small chance to trigger a throwing knife.

Robert’s Poison Field - tier 5 deals poison damage to all foes who draw within the radius as well as has a chance to cause them to fumble

Iocaine Revenge - tier 7 modifies robert’s poison field by decreasing enemy poison resist and grants a chance to lob a poison bomb at foes who strike you.

Debilitation Expertise - tier 9 Exclusive skill increases all poison, bleed, and trauma effects caused and grants a chance to massively reduce their effectiveness against you, while unarmed enemies you kill will cause an explosion dealing damage over time around them.

This is the current implemented skill list and is undergoing balancing etc, I intend to expand it once I get a few ideas i like.