Monster health bar

I would love a little health bar over the monsters. Like in diablo 3 when you press “V”, you get a little red bar over their heads. So much easier to see what you are attacking, and how many monsters left.

Yeah, it would be much better if we could have option to turn on the monsters Health bar above the monster

I play a build that relies mainly on aoe and dots and I am rarely targeting any enemies. Without the healthbars it can be really difficult to figure how much longer I have in the fight. At the least we should have the option to toggle them.

Also, I believe that when we have a boss or hero engaged, there should be a permanent healthbar at the top of the screen until they are killed. If we engage multiple bosses, then have multiple bars.

I would also find this helpful; however I would also like to see the input from veterans of the series (assumption were all newer due to post count).

I agree, it would be a great addition!

Been looking through the options for quite some time, thinking I somehow didn’t see it. Turns out it doesn’t exist…

Would really like this as well.

+1 for toggleable option. Good addition.