Morgoneth (+ MadQueen) Life Reduction slays me like a pig

Ok. I’m changing my build now. I’ll keep you UPDATED! :8)

I changed: +450 def, + 300 off ability. 3,1k armor, 100% absorption. 1,5k less life on my side though. Everything up to Morgoneth went ez, then he got me rekt ez again within 0.5 s. Do you guys do the minion mob first?

Oh and I got Inspiration and shifting sands. Its still low, but the procs gimme 65 def, 65 off bonus or debuff enemys off by a 100. GG WP

post gt link

People underestimate the difficulty of posting a gt link. You literally open one whole website in order to do it. It’s so inconvenient.

And browse to your game folder!

I figured it out now, thx to the input of other guys here.

@x1x1x1x2 People seem to not understand that not everyone wants to post their build here. Poor little humans.

@Karl_Gustav People seem to not understand that people can only help better if there’s enough information given to them and grimtools is the best way for that. Poor little humans.

Well, you figured it out so, good for you. But there’s really no harm in just sharing that one link and letting people diagnose the problem. No one’s gonna shame your build in here unless you’re being an ass, and you arent acting like one :wink:

2 Likes