Most enjoyable beginners melee cold nightblade+foo class combo?

Context

I have a 70 spellbreaker I enjoyed and last really played in… spring of 2019? I was running a witch hunter and didn’t like it as much (though it was cool thematically) so I edited the character in gdstash iirc to respec mastery from occultist to arcanist. Never really did a ton of specific grinding for gear, though I have some faction stuff. Bought Forgotten Gods a while back, but haven’t played it yet. ^^

Obviously things have changed since then, I’ve looked at Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions) as well as some gameplay videos online, but figured I’d just chime in for input / opinions. I enjoy a more active play style - I don’t mind being a bit squishy, face tanking with one offensive skills isn’t interesting, it’s more fun to have a few different tools for different situations.

Thoughts on options

Spellbreaker (what I’m using now) seems like it’s still a solid choice, though I imagine I’d need to look at my build again. There’s a few builds in the beginning builds thread I could use for inspiration.

New choices I didn’t have when I made the character (though I did play through the first expansion):

Reaper seems like it could be fun. Perhaps a little squishier? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOowaVLve6o

Dervish looks like it could be interesting, and probably a bit tankier? I’d prefer DW over 2H just for the “feel” of this character, but that’s not super important. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOowaVLve6o

Infiltrator seems solid and a popular choice though some people think it’s boring, but being able to pop some traps / runes etc seems like it could be make for some interesting gameplay.

Well, it’s been two weeks. If you haven’t decided yet, I prefer Reaper for Shard of Beronath setups that stand and attack a little more and Spellbreaker for burstier Shadow Strike builds (no specific guide, there’s like 4 in the beginner compendium that combined provide enough knowledge to put something decent together). I can’t be bothered to manage having both Pneumatic Burst and Word of Renewal or Infiltrator would be right there for both styles.

Dervish is pretty lacking in support for cold damage while leveling, you can make it work but it’s a conduit build and feels like it. I would pick either Trickster or Blademaster for cold before Dervish (and neither is as nice to put together as Reaper or Infiltrator IMO).