Most intense fight for survival in my life

Those totem hero Troll bleed damage is no joke, even Voldrak trauma damage next door not this intense. Build above for context: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2z8rzjZ

didn’t you forget to transmute BA?

1 Like

Actually I do, the 1 skill point for transmute I put on the veterancy currently to compare the life steal from savagery and blade arc.

I intentionally going to Voldrak since his trauma damage hits hard about 2k per second, but the totem nearby spawn Bleed hero that can reach more than 3k per second, despite my 70% bleed over cap my hp was drained quickly, only the 14 target blade arc save my life.

1 Like

It’s not their damage, it’s your reflected damage, you can tell that from duration alone. And you have zero reflect res my dude.

3 Likes

This is exactly the case. One Reflecting mob and zero Reflected Damage Reduction can kill your character pretty fast no matter how much Bleeding overcap you have. Once, when I played Avenger Upheaval-heavy Warder, one reflected proc almost drained my health to zero even with 25% Reflected DR and 55% Physical Resistance :laughing:. The same is for Bleeding type. It is suicidal to ignore Reflected DR on such builds.

2 Likes

Ooh that’s why their damage so big, as when I play other build the damage in that area mostly only 150 per second. Thx for the info

Reflective heroes become more frightening to me than most of the major bosses in the game with bleed builds. I barely scratch reflective heroes with a skill that has bleed damage, and i get like a 3k Bleed DoT instantly.

2 Likes

Same case that happen to me then, does it only happen with bleed damage or all DoT type damage is also like this. I don’t usually go for DoT build so not much experience in there.

Definitely happens with other DoT builds, with Internal Trauma having it the worst. Because Internal Trauma ignores armor, that leaves physical resistance to pick up the slack and since it’s not exactly easy to get high values of it, it’s not a fun time to hit a reflective hero with it.

I still have PTSD from playing Octavius Warlord when it was broken.

2 Likes

Yeah, or good ole Diablo 2 days where you could one-shot yourself under Iron Maiden curse.

At least Goredrinker got 80% bleeding reduction!

Taken second before dead. I lol’d myself this time :rofl: