Move a skill from one class to another?

I’m trying to move Aura of Censure from Inq to Oath, replacing Path of the Three. The first thing I tried was updating _classtree_class09.dbr and replaced the relevant line to point to Censure instead of Path. Made a new character, it doesn’t show up. So I tried copying the censure dbrs to the class09 folder and updated the class09.dbr to point to that file instead. Same issue.

I have used the AssetManager to extract the game files, and I have coped the DLC files on top of the base game’s database/resources folders, as someone had mentioned in another thread on here, in an attempt to get it working, but that didn’t help either. What else do I need to do?

You also need make changes into UI.
Check records/ui/skills/classXX/classtable.dbr

Thanks for the reply! However, I think I’m still doing something wrong. So here’s all I’ve done - I scrapped everything from my mod involving this and started from scratch.
Added _classtree_class09.dbr to the mod, updated Skill14 to this:
skillName14,records/skills/playerclass07/auracensure1.dbr,
Added the ui directory to the mod up to and including class09’s classtable.dbr as you recommended
Found the line pointing to all of the skillxx.dbr files, found the section for skill 14, and changed it from:
records/ui/skills/class09/skill14.dbr;
to:
records/ui/skills/class07/skill07.dbr;

Built the mod, testing ingame, still showing an X.

Edit: I think I figured it out! I took skill12.dbr from the database (for oath), placed it in my mod, edited the file to point to auracensure1.dbr instead of pathofthree1.dbr, and now it at least shows everything in-game! Have to level enough to see if the skill works, but looking good so far! Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Hmm, it still requires 50 points in Inq to use…searching.
Figured it out. Had to remove Censure from _classes_class07.dbr.

You will also have to update the reference to it on items, if you want skill modifiers and bonuses there to work

Edit: actually all good, because you did not move the skill file itself.