Multiple bugs today - Foundry, Save Files, Villagers stopped moving, Boars

Bug Number 1: So over the last few days I’ve been getting the issue where my Blacksmith Foundry produces Heavy Tools and then says storage is full infinitely. All my workers sit idle waiting for the stock to empty. I basically have to transfer my entire stock to the trade house and then dump it back out just to get them to start producing things again. If I completely ignore it my entire town stops production because their heavy tools break over time. NO ONE will re-stock from the foundry storage itself. Very annoying and getting border line unplayable.

Bug Number 2: Literally everyone in my town just stopped moving and are now standing in place. The only people moving around are the Ox Carts. My games basically broken and I just reached tier 4. I cant load a save file to restore a previous point which goes to my next bug.

Bug Number 3: Every save file is now missing other than a few recent auto saves. 3 of my towns are gone completely. My save file from an hour ago, before I upgraded to tier 4, was over-written by a auto save file.

Bug Number 4: Not as big of an issue but I have Boar Spawn that seemingly came into my town. It was never there previously this week. I dont know where this spawn came from. I’ve had my perimeter and surrounding parts of my city discovered for a few days now and this spawn was not visible. The boar now continuously respawns, attacks my villagers, dies, repeat every few mins.

1 Like

Where is your My Documents folder? Has OneDrive taken it?

I never use OneDrive

The clearing up of the Blacksmith storage is an issue we’re looking to address in the future. Basically since the Blacksmith both produces and uses heavy tools, that creates a bottleneck that doesn’t always get cleared up in a timely manner.

If you have a way for us to reproduce this, we are looking for why this happens:

The game cannot delete saves on its own. Make sure the directory was not changed somehow. Medea brought up OneDrive because that has often been the culprit for others, it moving files around without the user being aware.

It likely got displaced from another area and found a nearby point to regenerate in. Buildings or crop fields can get them to move elsewhere. Displacing boar spawners is going to be easier in v0.8.2.

Not sure how to replicate everyone freezing. Order of events before it happened was 1- Upgraded my barn. 2 - put down a new crop field. 3 - drew a stone fence line around the field 4 - dumped all my heavy tools from trade house. I noticed a few people with unhappy signs, click on them, they said unable to work. I looked back at the crop field and saw about 10 laborers just standing on top of the rock wall not moving. Then I looked at my city and everyone was stuck still.

I dont know what specific event I did to cause the issue.

The save files is still weird. I’ve checked every where and they are just gone. All I have is auto save files. I opened OneDrive, its empty. I had one tier 3 city saved from last week thats missing and like 2-3 files from a few months ago that I cannot locate as well. I’ve never deleted files or uninstalled the game since I purchased it.

Hi, What I am finding is there is no way to tell your workers to cut down tree’s, I have to stop other products to have enuff workers.
Also even when I have all happy, I run out of people.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Use either H (Harvest) or C (Clear), select what you want to get and then drag the cursor over the area. You still need to have enough labourers to be able to do it though. Don’t use everyone up in other jobs, keep some spare to be labourers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.