My character T-poses and cannot move

Sorry I saw the topic and though it was a mod problem discussed here.

no need to apologize :+1:
just letting you know so not to expect a fix from devs/donā€™t expect fix until the mod itself gets updated by its creator

This was my case as well. I reinstalled the game using 1.2.1.0 offline installers and problem was solved.

I agree. Where is the proof that these t-pose issue is on the system side? They canā€™t just based them off of % of player base and conclude where the problem lies. I understand they canā€™t replicate them but I do agree, this is a real issue some players are having, though only a small % are having issue atm including myself.

Tbf, seeing people here fixed it with re-installation with 1.2.1.0 so I will do just that.

Considering doing a clean installation has fixed it for everyone suffering from this issue so far, it would appear we were correct to deduce it was on the system end and not a game bug.

It seems there is a problem with GOGā€™s standalone offline patch files, which we do not generate.

2 Likes

My mistake, I take back what I said earlier.

Turns out my issue was using Dawn of Masteries mod that causes the 2h weapon t-pose. I removed DoM mod and switched to Grimarillion mod which is up to date and it all works now, including using 2h weapons.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.