My HC RavenousEarth build advice needed

Good day all

I have been playing Grimdawn for a while, and I am trying to get my first HC character and playthrough on Ultimate.
This is my current build:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRqkxvV

I am wondering which Exclusive skill would be better to use: Path of the Three or Harbinger of Souls.

A Devotion route for the build in its current format would also be appreciated.

For endgame I have a Ravenous earth Acid/poison or Vitality in mind for my own try, hopefully there is enough gear support for that. I know there is Blightlord Fire damage version to fall back to, if my own ides don’t work.

Any feedback and advice/changes are welcomed, that is how we learn.

Thank you in advance

PS… At the moment my Reputation is still to low to get better Augments, as I am still on Lvl 60 Normal Act 7

Regards
Gogga

1. I would personally take Path of the Three (pull 10 points from Necro bar and put them into skills). Not only cooldown is OP, affect RE and devotions but you also gain 10 skill points that you would otherwise need to put to Necro bar to get to Harbinger.

2. Please put Twin Fangs on RE - it procs Bat like a machine gun. You’re wasting it with this Infinite Gaze. Try proccing Rattosh with a different skill (can be even component/relic skill)

3. I’m assuming Vit RE (you can target farm Magi Visage to convert)

4. Change the armor because it’s converting your Vitality damage to Acid damage which is what we don’t want. Sorry if I incorrectly assumed Vitality damage but why not. Especially on Hardcore.

5. I wouldn’t DW these weapons. You’re losing global CDR which is very important for your devotions and survival, especially on Hardcore. And you’re wasting Relic slot because of this. Please find some good Vitality offhand with CDR and another Relic.

6. For the devotion I propose something like this. Look only at devo because build is unrelated: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDqwowN Hungering Void, Ghoul, Scales, Solemn Watcher, Bat - all the great stuff.
    @Nery the Great Builder taught me this devo. I remember him having some RE builds.

7. Here are items with skill modifiers to RE: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/skill-modifiers/2132

8. You could look at some forum RE builds and tweak them to your liking / HC.

1 Like

Here’s my Oppressor guide, mind that leveling has changed since build was originally made.

About exclusive skill, for RE focused build extra cooldown reduction from Path of three is too good to pass.

Blightlord will also work better as vitality damage for Oppressor, fire can be used in a Shieldbreaker with better success.

RE is a cooldown based skill so you should use Path of the Three. Also on Hardcore, what will save your life is having crowd control resistance (stun, freeze, slow). Devotions like Chariot of the Dead, Scarab, Empty Throne, Sailor’s Guide have much more value on HC because you need to be able to escape. You have some; more is better.

Hi all

Thank you for the replies and the advice.
I will go with Path of the Three then, not for the damage as much as for the CDR.

I will post another GT link at Lvl 70 again, with any new questions I might have.

Regards
Gogga