My only Feedback actually is

to say thanks crate for grim dawn, its awesome.
600hours of fun, and i just played 3 characters to 100.
the progression is so smooth and rewarding, i love it!

its offline playable, modding, seriously.

why the fuck isnt it more popular ?
keep on the quality and let further addons shine!
(i hope its okay to post positive feedback here :stuck_out_tongue:)

greetings frank

15 Likes

I always love to see the positive attitude in the forum!

4 Likes

Personally, I think it’s just the right amount of “popular”. In fact you could even say it has beaten the odds for being a single-player diablo that holds on to alot of old-school mechanics while having to compete simultaneously with D3 and PoE. There are other diablo’s out there, of course, but GD managed to beat the rest of 'em out to sit on the podium with D3 and PoE.

FYI - the base game has sold over 2 million copies. Is it the most popular? Nope, but it has a solid fanbase and Crate has had great success as the underdog.

10 Likes

absolutely!

thumbsup

7 Likes

Agreed, what a wonderful game!

1 Like

Grim Dawn doesn’t have cartoonish graphics.
Path of Exile is for free.
Sad but true answer of mine.
Love GD :heart:

1 Like

Update:
Hype is still real

5 Likes

Definately :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Grim Dawn is still my “go-to” even after all these years.

It just screams Labor of Love :+1:

Same. After I finished my GD session the other day, I noticed this:44444
:grava_yes:

Someone on the discord suggested that I should stop playing on steam and continue via GOG… Well, I won’t stop playing on steam but I’ll probably buy the game again on GOG just because :slight_smile:

Also, Loyalist Pack #3 when?

4 Likes

I guess I don’t have much time left for TQ :stuck_out_tongue:
Screenshot_4

Crazy numbers. Do you all never run out of skills / builds? :smiley:

Not yet. I have never made a pierce build for example, it somehow never occured to me. Also I never really used Flames of Ignaffar, Horns of Gandarr, Runes of Kalastor/Hargarrad, Ring of Steel, Grenado, Eye of Reckoning and Aegis of Menhir before. So yeah all that is probably another 1k hours of skill variations to explore. The thing is, I only play my own build creations and I don’t look at other players’ builds when I make them, unless I’m totally stuck on something. To me reading up on builds is like reading the walkthrough of Monkey Island, it’s a last resort :wink:

Heck. For me it isn’t even necessarily about that. When I play (been on hiatus for some months now) I usually just think of something I want to try at that moment and run with it for awhile.

Note: before you get all googly eyed with disbelief… keep in mind that lots of afk hours reside there-in. It’s still alot tho just not quite that much.

1 Like