🔥 My Test Topic (Nothing Interesting)

:zap: Update thread to new BBCode :zap:

1 Like

:zap: Infiltrator :zap:

• [Caster] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Jessica Lovejoy Chillwhisper (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Rune of Hagarrad, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: none

:zap: Vindicator :zap:

• [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Shauna Chalmers Ludrigan’s Pride (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

:zap: Paladin :zap:

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Lurleen Lumpkin Virtue’s Light (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Brooke Shields Ardor of Octavius (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Rune of Kalastor, Inquisitor Seal, Aegis of Menhir, Presence of Virtue, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Artifact Handling, Resilience, Divine Mandate, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
  • [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Laura Powers Flames of Ignaffar (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
  • [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Janey Powell Gunslinger (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Horn of gandarr, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience, Divine Mandate
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Smite
  • [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Rachel Jordan Stronghold of the Legion (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension, Righteous Fervor
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Storm Spread, Smite
  • [Melee] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Lindsey Naegle Cold Eye of Reckoning (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Word of Renewal, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension

:zap: Dervish :zap:

• [Caster] [1.1.3.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Cheryll Munroe Demonslayer’s Armament (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, Pneumatic Burst, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Path of the Three, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

:zap: Ritualist :zap:

• [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Ghol’s Malice [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Pet
    • Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Wendigo Totem, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Summon Blight Fiend, Call of the Grave
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Blood, Spectral Binding

:zap: Purifier :zap:

• [Ranged] [1.1.3.1] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Alaska Nebraska Stronghold of the Legion (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Blast Shield, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

:zap: Solo Class Oathkeeper :zap:

• [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Lindsey Naegle Solo Class Virtue’s Light (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
  • [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Lindsey Naegle Solo Class Ardor of Octavius (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Resilience

Just in case you are interested but using the HTML version of the ‘Details’ tags, instead of the ‘Details’ code the forum editor gives you, will let you embed the full video within the tags. Like so:

<details><summary>HTML Details</summary>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlc6xCPx60U

</details>

HTML Details

Also, funnily enough, when I quoted your whole post all the those <b> tags you used which you never closed properly, like so: </b> …actually bled over into my reply to you and was `bold-ing’ my reply. I actually had to edit your tags to prevent this :smiley:

2 Likes

tnank you so much <3

1 Like

This might be of interest:

<pre>Text
<b><i>Text</i></b>

Text                   <font face='Times New Roman'>Text</font>

Text

Text

<font face='Comic sans MS', size=7, color='red'>Text</font></pre>

Text
Text

Text                   Text

Text

Text

Text

Putting text within <pre></pre> tags actually preserves how many line breaks you’ve used and the spaces you’ve used on a single-line. Plus you can still format them with the other html tags. By default it uses a ‘fixed-pitched’ font but that can be changed with the
<font face> attribute.

So, actually it’s kinda like a modified version of the code tags that instead lets you format the text within. Could be handy.

HTML - <pre> Tag

A personal note about using <font face>: I’ve discovered that outside of the <pre> tags, Discourse doesn’t seem to let me combine-

<font face='Verdana', size=3, color='gold'>

Text

</font>

<font face=‘Verdana’, size=3, color=‘gold’>

Text

-with the size and color attributes, resulting in the above mess. It does let me fly solo tho:

<font face='Verdana'>
<font size=3, color='gold'>

Text

</font>
</font>

Text

HTML - Fonts

Sorry @omnitrio - I’m using your ‘Test Topic’ for mine too :scorv::scorv::scorv: Dunno why I didn’t think of it myself.

So, something like this might come in handy for build guide makers:

<abbr title='Shattered&nbsp;Realm'>SR</abbr>

SR

An abbreviation tag. Lets you mouse over the abbreviated word to see the full word. You have to insert a &nbsp; ««« Go ahead mouse-over it :smile: Ha.

You have to insert a &nbsp; in-between two words, or more, that would normally have a space there otherwise it will only display one word on the pop-up.

<p>If you want to tell a reader to enter some text <kbd>you can use these kbd tags</kbd> to indicate what to type in.</p>

If you want to tell a reader to enter some text you can use these kbd tags to indicate what to type in.

You can even use the <kbd> tags in your <details>… check out what I did with them in my guide:
[HOW-TO] Use This Forum Effectively

Spiffy.

Other things that ‘work’ in Discourse.

<p>The following word uses a <strike>strikethrough</strike> typeface.</p>

<p>The following word uses a <sup>superscript</sup> typeface.</p>

<p>The following word uses a <sub>subscript</sub> typeface.</p>

<p>I want to drink <del>cola</del> <ins>wine</ins></p>

<p>The following word uses a <big>big</big> typeface.</p>

<p>The following word uses a <small>small</small> typeface.</p>

The following word uses a strikethrough typeface.

The following word uses a superscript typeface.

The following word uses a subscript typeface.

I want to drink cola wine

The following word uses a big typeface.

The following word uses a small typeface.

Alright this was a pain to figure out how to do but I eventually did it. Basically, the ‘Grid Gallery’ button option we have in the editor here to lay out images side-by-side doesn’t work in the ‘Details’. It shows up in the ‘preview panel’ as if it is working but once you commit it, it throws 'em out vertical. Like so:

<details><summary><font size=5><kbd>Screenshots</kbd></font></summary>

<div data-theme-tiles="2">

![uy29Mdg|300x500,50%](upload://cN5NkY432e483J9Bn4N3SY7q16X.png)   ![jbxzhy5|302x500,50%](upload://awsRqpQ8TlpNGq5My5mhVzZk6gg.png)

</div>

</details>

Screenshots

Bummer. So I wanted to figure out how make that work. The answer: <table>

<details><summary><font size=5><kbd>Screenshots</kbd></font></summary>

<br>

<table><tr><td>

![uy29Mdg|300x500,50%](upload://cN5NkY432e483J9Bn4N3SY7q16X.png)

</td><td>

![jbxzhy5|302x500,50%](upload://awsRqpQ8TlpNGq5My5mhVzZk6gg.png)

</td></tr></table>

</details>

Screenshots

There ya have it.

1 Like

u may use this theme as long as you want
it is very interesting to read your replies

1 Like

Is there any chance to add grimtools links in the details? And maybe emoji in the same time?

Like this?

---

<div align=center>

<br>

:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:

<br>

<details><summary><font size=5><kbd>GrimTools Link</kbd></font></summary>

<br>

[:grava_yes: Maya's :grava_yes: Divine Defiled :grava_yes: Pet Defiler :grava_yes:](https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlqJdV)

</details>

<br>

:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:<kbd></kbd>:grava_yes:

</div>

<br>

---

:grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes:

GrimTools Link

:grava_yes: Maya’s :grava_yes: Divine Defiled :grava_yes: Pet Defiler :grava_yes:

:grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes::grava_yes:

Kind of thx. But i need 1 emoji and grimtools links only in the triangle not below. :smiley:

lol

<details><summary><font size=5><kbd>GrimTools Link</kbd></font></summary>

<br>

[Maya's - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler :grava_yes:](https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlqJdV)

</details>

GrimTools Link

Maya’s - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler :grava_yes:

<details><summary><font size=5>GrimTools Link</font></summary>

<br>

[Maya's - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler :grava_yes:](https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlqJdV)

</details>

GrimTools Link

Maya’s - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler :grava_yes:

Take your pick?

In the triangle tho?

You can make a link in the ‘Details’ summary text but it won’t let you add a visible emoji. However, I can make a ‘fake’ Details tab like so:

<font size=4><a href="https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlqJdV">â–º Maya's - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler :grava_yes:</a></font>

► Maya’s - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler :grava_yes:

It looks like one but it isn’t but it links to a GT build.

I see thx.

Otherwise here is a linkable real ‘Details’ tab - minus the emoji

<table>

<tr><td>

<font color=146C8E>
<details><summary><font size=4><a href="https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlqJdV">Maya's - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler</a></font></summary>

<font color=white>werdz here</font>

</details>
</font>

</td><td>

<a href="https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlqJdV">:grava_yes:</a>

</td></tr> 

</table>

Maya's - Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler

werdz here

:grava_yes:

Click the words to go to the GT link… click the arrow to dropdown the tab.

@Nandi - nevermind I managed to fake an emoji onto the end of the Detail text, using <table> tag. The emoji is even a clickable GT link now :slight_smile:

That… is the best I can do with that particular request. It’s a bit of a Frankenstein if you ask me.

@powbam
Hi
my master
do you know how to write text on color fon?

I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean here, omnitrio, could you show an example of what you mean please?

i mean
i type some

text

and behinde this text is some color (red, blue, etc.)

you mean something like:

My Text with a colored diamond after â—†
My Text with a colored square after â– 
My Text with a colored square after â– 

My Text with a colored diamond after <font color="#AF0000">&#9670;</font>
My Text with a colored square after <font color="#00AFAF">&#9632;</font>
My Text with a colored square after <font color="green">&#9632;</font>

i mean like that

TEXT
 TEXT 
TEXT

[bgcolor=#0000AF]TEXT[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#00AFAF]<font color="#000">&nbsp;TEXT&nbsp;</font>[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=green]TEXT[/bgcolor]

EDIT:
apparently some style properties work, so the HTML variant could be something like:
TEXT

<span style="background-color:#00AFAF">TEXT</span>

if the BBCode one isn’t working in some cases.

2 Likes

thanks a lot :slight_smile: