Mythical Guardian of Death's Gates

Any chance this could get some added bonus to Squad Tactics or maybe something else that makes it worthwhile to build a pet Death Knight? The Lost Souls set kind of makes this item pointless, or at least very seldom used, with cabalist builds. The only other place it is interesting is a Death Knight, but it feels a little too wimpy as it is for that build, and I’ve tried plenty. :slight_smile: Anyway, I’d love to see (and would be appreciative!) if that weapon got a little love.

Thanks for the consideration!

3 Likes

It is getting some changes in the upcoming patch that is currently open for testing:

As with the nature of a test patch, things are not set in stone and still subject to change if Crate deems it necessary.

5 Likes

Looks promising. Let me know if you need another tester…! :slight_smile:

Got this Death Knight ready and waiting.

1 Like

You can join in whenever you’d like, it’s open to the public:

1 Like

hello.no%E8%BF%B7%E5%A4%B1
I built a ritualist with Death Gate guardian and soul Corruptor. The main force is pets.I think it’s OK at the moment:)
The words of the death knight have not been considered for the time being. I feel that the phase is relatively poor:(

2 Likes

Great fun, utterly devastating to play, just kills everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Corruptor set would need some love.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.