Mythical Pack of Treacherous Means changes

Haven’t seen any build with this belt for may be a year, why not change it? Lots of pierce augments were buffed with the last patch, so you have a compensation for pierce ranged

honestly I don’t see why any nightblade focusing on pierce wouldn’t want this belt that converts 60% of the whole lethal assault damage into pierce… and i mean the previous version, and yes, melee. I used it on my blademaster and now I have to use a spellbreaker belt for less than half the converson… oh and remove the same belt from my cold infiltrator -_-

I’d say it depends. The skill bonuses on Treacherous Means do nothing for DW melee and it lacks +1 to Nightblade. Spellbreaker Waistguard has that, %OA and crit damage to compete.

Thank you very much for keeping the Mythical Pack of Treacherous Means as it is.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVv6yEXV
It is basically tailor-made for Valdun set (Tactician/Commando/Purifier (to a lesser extent, but nonetheless), so losing its bonuses was a huge pain, so i understand there will be two separate belts now?
If i had Mythical Pack of Treacherous Means, it will remain as is and Pack of Deadly Means will be a separate item?

Leaving old belt is cool but can you please change +3 to Merciless Reportoire to literally anything else on it? It doesn’t make any sense on a Piercing belt with Acid to Pierce conversion.

2 Likes

Any ETA on when the hotfix goes live? I’ve been wanting to play pierce builds that need the old belt. :smiley:

This change will be in v1.1.4.0:

1 Like