Mythical Untouchable and Additional Threat - All attacks or only those with weapon damage?

What do we think, folks?

Here’s the shield in question: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9446

While overguard is active, we generate additional threat. Excellent. Does this apply to ALL attacks, or just ones with weapon damage? What do you think and why?

If it apples to all attacks, we could have a lot of fun with it because you could pair it with the Justice Set (for example) for the AOE damage proc, and maintain constant aggro ticks on all nearby enemies…

If it doesn’t, then we’d want to look into other ideas.

What are your thoughts?

Hm, if I’m to guess, it should work just “as is”, meaning while you have Overguard active, it will provide this effect.

Why I think so? Well, if we take a look at Blight Fiends Rotting Fumes, it also generates threat, but only deals poison damage.

Another example is Nature’s Guardians from Ishtak constellation. It has “taunt” for pets, so I guess when it proccs, all of your pets receive maximum threat level and thus pull agro on themselves.

One thing of note, some enemies have taunt immunity, or whatever it’s called. But you probably know that already =)

1 Like

Good thoughts tbh :open_mouth:

Some pets don’t deal weapon damage, too.

And yep! Taunt resistance or aggro resets are awful :wink: But I figured that if the build was constantly ticking taunt damage, from multiple AOE sources, it could work really well.