Nadaan's Reach Infiltrator

Hi,

I found a Nadaan’s Reach and I also found Bladetwister Signet.

So i can convert easy 85%+ elemental dmg into “extra” pierce dmg.

I was thinking about building an infiltrator with ring of steel/blade spirit/horn of gandor along side the usual defensive skills and RR stacking.

Has any1 tried this concept be4? Any1 got an exemple?

Thx in advance for any leads

I think few builds were posted with this weapon. One was Blade Arc Blademaster. Infiltrator is possible too. For offense you can count on Rimetongue set. Defensive option is Shattered realm armor. Also is possible to spam Chillspikes from component.

PS, Welcome to the forum!

Its funny this a leading topic right now. I just came back to the game after a solid hiatus, cracked open Grim Tools, and fiddled around until I found a build to aim for now that I’m back into it. That would of course be Nadaan’s Reach Infiltrator. I don’t want to share it just yet, because I am leveling and gearing the character to match my expectations right now. Hopefully I find everything I need within the next week or two. If it’s any good you’ll be the first to know. :upside_down_face:

Welcome!
Yes, there is a good Infiltrator build with these two items:

This is a good place to look for builds:

Thx for the quick replies!

Very interesting, the devotion route is almost the same as i am using :slight_smile:

I’m not using runes atm but maxing ring of steel out and using blades/horn as support dmg.

Keep me posted on your progress :slight_smile: