Nature's Call Regalia +X to Summon Briarthorn

Yeah all those +15 physical damages… its effectively 0 against big dudes that has high armor bc each flat source is checked individually. One can try to increase crit because crit is checked before armor and thus you can bypass at least some chunk of it. But physical damage is still underwhelming in the pet world.

1 Like

Maybe add some bleed damage for pets in the set?

1 Like

that would make way more sense than physical. However i’d still keep the flat physical as a way for elemental pet conjurers.

There’s a devotion that shreds armor by 30% if I’m not mistaking…

There is. Tried it. Doesn’t work well on Pets.

You have any numbers? I tested it on my sword and shield cadence warlord and it was like 9-10% dps gain against Ravager.

Yes, tested it on Cally, was still like 18m+

Can you give some % dps increase perhaps? Its like if I said “Ravager is still +5 min” with my warlord :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t really bother testing that. Since experiment was a failure the moment it went past 15mins

It would still provide helpful number for further adjustments. My idea is 100% reduced armor on the proc :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

But I am serious on staying on 1.1.8.1 unless I decide to play a mod though. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

do a game backup, “come into the light”/join the dark side in 1.1.9, see what you can make happen (tho as always i’m more waiting for the final itteration of a patch ie 1.1.9.1) - and if you really hate it you can just swap in your 1.1.8.1 version back :blush:

1 Like

This was the closest a Briar was killed by Ravager of Flesh

1 Like

Ravager is easy mode on pets though.

1 Like

Says something about how broken pet builds are :smiley:

3 Likes

It has been like that for ages. Even Skeletons can kill Ravager easily…

2 Likes

And fast too I suppose.

Pets true challenge is naked Crucible with extra spawns. I did one successful run with my Winter birds but with lots of kiting and 10 minutes time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Skeletons are slow on ravager actually, atleast compared to other pet builds.

1 Like